Bastila Shan Fallen Team

What would be the best team for Bastila Shan Fallen to get the best synergy?

Replies

• Options
    In arena it is best to use her with Traya (L), Sion, Nihilus and Thrawn/Sith Trooper so you can beat Revan.
    Speaking strictly of synergy, she would offer the most under Dooku or Palpatine lead with Sith Assassin in the team, but you might want to use Palpatine for other team compositions.
    Dooku(L), DS Bastila and Sith Assassin is a good 3v3 GA defensive team.
  • Options
    Mwp7548 wrote: »
    What would be the best team for Bastila Shan Fallen to get the best synergy?

Well, she's Sith, so the best Sith around are probably a good choice (I feel like it's obvious who that is). I suppose she's also Old Republic, so you could put her under a Carth or Revan lead if you wanted to, but I don't think she'd be as effective there.

She actually looks designed to run under a Sith Revan, so if you've got one of those, that's probably the best option.
  • Options
    if you want to maximize her,i think what will be best for FBast is being near Sion, as a mass dispeller that go first. her power is from debuffs, the Bad battle med is really good, 2 stuns is amazing, and shock is useful. sadly, the AI use shock instead of stuns at start. it doesnt have to be sion, but pretty much anyone.
    but lets talk about the real interesting stuff - a leader.
    i think we didnt even see who she need to be with yet. currently, lot of options. tanky traya - for beating revan, EP - to make him much harder to beat. Savage maybe, if you going annoying team.
    she can also be near unorthodox options - Carth onasi -they'll both have very high tenacity, hard to kill due to def+crit Avoidance, and high potency to put those debuffs.
    GK+Zarris - more defense, more tenacity. bit overkill, cause counters will still counter. but perhaps a surprising one for people who think they can DPS through it. it sounds good, but im not sure if i recommend it for def, maybe for Off.
    Bossk - making him much more tankier and hard to debuff, and her debuffs can do good to heal the whole team.
    Jango - making jango harder to kill and control and FBast benefit from the -40% tenacity.
    and probably the most underrated one - zzzCLS+Chewie+Han. cls with guard, 50% tenacity, 50% defense, and zeta on learn control is a nightmare. absolutely nightmare. also, resisting FBast debuffs will give the rebels lot of TM. and if she land those debuffs ? that Battle meditation ? your enemy wont be able to kill CLS, simple as that.
    sadly, you won't see and you won't use any of the unorthodox options (dont worry, i will), but it just shows that FBast is a great option for lot of teams, and not just sith team. actually, the only advantage sith L have is a situational offense stack, which is pretty weak, because its situational.
    shes versatile. very. people dont know it yet obviously. dont get stuck on putting her on Sith team, she can be filler in many teams where you want leader to be bit more tough. there's a reason why people with g8 FBast have videos of her beating revans. she can give a lot to a team. not damage, not her tankiness, but lot of crippling debuffs, and sustain for the L.
    so the question, imo, isnt where Bastila Fallen fit - the question is, where do you need fillers ? cause she might be good in one of them.
    TW/GA Counters Bot - https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb | Discord: SidiousIsPikachu#5768
  • Options
    In arena it is best to use her with Traya (L), Sion, Nihilus and Thrawn/Sith Trooper so you can beat Revan.
    Speaking strictly of synergy, she would offer the most under Dooku or Palpatine lead with Sith Assassin in the team, but you might want to use Palpatine for other team compositions.
    Dooku(L), DS Bastila and Sith Assassin is a good 3v3 GA defensive team.

I faced some Dooku, fBastila and Sith Trooper in 3v3 GA. Annoying team