New Event Ideas and A Grievous Rework Please

Hello,
First and foremost, Happy Holidays to you guys (for those who celebrate) and wishing you all a great New Year. I wanted to give some suggestions or ideas for possible future events.

Firstly, I believe a General Grievous rework is very much needed (and droid overall). I know a lot of members have expressed this as well. Grievous being such a huge part of the prequels/ Clone Wars, his current leadership is Unfortunately underwhelming currently. I would suggest some type of zeta to be applied to a leadership ability/rework to make him true to his worth in the series. Also semi related - introducing Commander Karbin would be very cool as well (big fan of the Vader Down comics).

I enjoy the current additions to the game with GA etc. I do think some major items in the game could be added and to include ships as well to go along with major plot points throughout the series. I think Luke’s X-Wing should be added and R2 allowed to be a character along with Luke to use his X-Wing. Along those lines, I also have an idea for a ship/toon event if his X-Wing is added to the game; the assault on the Death Star:

P1 - Air battle above Scarif
P2 - Lower the Scarif Shields (ground battle)
P3 - Air Battle against Star Destroyers and Tie Fighters at Yavin
P4 - Death Star Trench Run / Vader Battle

There a lot of possibilities with this concept; air battles/, trench runs, ground battles etc. I think it could be a fun way to include several aspects of the current game. This could be a device to include several aspects across several movies, novels, and comics we all have come to love; Rogue One, the original trilogy etc.

I thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions and hope they are taken into consideration. I hope you all have a great holiday and New Year.

Thank you kindly