Is the GW nearly impossible to clear for you?

Dionysos
17 posts Member
edited March 2016
After the Update 3/3/2016 an the adjustment to the Galactic war, it is nearly impossible to clear!
What is your oppinion to that?

Is the GW nearly impossible to clear for you? 24 votes

Yes it is Impossible to clear GW
41%
SlythRinnxA7XUnleashedxDelboypassRavenclawVikingSithCaptainrrlOttomaticaibeiraDionysosHanSoloAlive 10 votes
It is toooo hard to get nearly End
20%
LianaraEleiemBrazilian_JoeMo_lizaTerrai 5 votes
It is toooo hard to get over the half
4%
Caspian_Lynn 1 vote
It is hard but okay
8%
AhsokaGuanoMegadeth3700 2 votes
I can still clear it
25%
XyoMoscbaGeofRivLaLiamGreg1920Given 6 votes

Replies

• Options
    Awesome poll!!
  • Devour
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Stupid poll. There is no, "It is easy and I complete it every day in 30 minutes or less." But that is how I would have voted if the poll wasn't dumb.
  • Options
    Awesome poll!!
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Devour wrote: »
    Stupid poll. There is no, "It is easy and I complete it every day in 30 minutes or less." But that is how I would have voted if the poll wasn't dumb.

I hope you realize that GW is different for everyone, that the enemy squad you face is unique to you. If yours is an easy set in 12, awesome for you.
    I completed GW for almost 30 days straight, until four days ago. It's hard to face maxed 70 p2w toons staring at node 3. On my main account I have all healers, and I barely squeak by past 7* Obis, maxed Reys, and 7* Yoda's. On my second account which only has two healers, I have no hope to complete anymore, unless I get lucky.

But you're right, an 'it's too easy' option should have been added to the poll
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    First node today all 7 star 70s like come on!!
  • Options
    It is hard but okay
    Play smart, bring healers, and leave your team in good shape for the next match, if your teams are banged up, retreat and try for a different result. Also making sure high dmg. characters of the enemies are priority and try to prevent them for getting hits on you, stuns, ability block, etc.

I'm Level 70 and half or more then half of my opponents in GW are full 70's, full stars, I still manage to full clear each day with the exception of a match or two bi-weekly, not perfect, no one is, but I believe GW is in a good spot and provides a good challenge to the game.
  • Options
    It is hard but okay
    Play smart, bring healers, and leave your team in good shape for the next match, if your teams are banged up, retreat and try for a different result. Also making sure high dmg. characters of the enemies are priority and try to prevent them for getting hits on you, stuns, ability block, etc.

I'm Level 70 and half or more then half of my opponents in GW are full 70's, full stars, I still manage to full clear each day with the exception of a match or two bi-weekly, not perfect, no one is, but I believe GW is in a good spot and provides a good challenge to the game.

Exactly, I'm in the exact same boat. i'm in the exact same boat as you. Full geared 7* starting half way through. my GW team isn't even maxed starred, two 5* and three 7* gets me to node 9 or 10 before bring in the A team and suicide squads to finish up.

I have always been able to beat it but I do admit that with the recent change, I now beat it in 45 min or less instead of 1,5hrs+ and WAY less retreats. I used to face max 70's 7* teams on nodes 2 & 3 on,
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    It is hard but okay

Exactly, I'm in the exact same boat. i'm in the exact same boat as you. Full geared 7* starting half way through. my GW team isn't even maxed starred, two 5* and three 7* gets me to node 9 or 10 before bring in the A team and suicide squads to finish up.

I have always been able to beat it but I do admit that with the recent change, I now beat it in 45 min or less instead of 1,5hrs+ and WAY less retreats. I used to face max 70's 7* teams on nodes 2 & 3 on,

Suicide Squads haha yeah I have like2-3 of em, much needed! :D

• Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options

The poll isn't dumb, there are people who aren't affected by the crazy matchmaking madness. I have two accounts, one is ridiculous, but the other I breeze through it fighting nothing higher than level 65 groups.

they keep moving GW threads out of the bug section, BUT IT IS BUGGED!!
  • Terrai
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Meerava wrote: »

The poll isn't dumb, there are people who aren't affected by the crazy matchmaking madness. I have two accounts, one is ridiculous, but the other I breeze through it fighting nothing higher than level 65 groups.

they keep moving GW threads out of the bug section, BUT IT IS BUGGED!!

The disparity in GW is what's worst. It isn't fair that some people on a shard are breezing through, and others face impossible rolls every day. Based on the posts I see here and elsewhere, I think its still bugged as well.