We need a gear trade option.

Rileyjack2012
8 posts Member
edited January 2019
I know It won’t happen, but it sure would be nice if here was some type of gear trade/exchange option in store form (not player-player). Some pieces of gear/sim tickets we have is now up in the 4000-5000 range. Would be nice to trade some of that into something useful (Stun guns perhaps). Something like when we used to be able to sell Our extra gear for credits. Wishful thinking for 2019, but just throwing it out there.
Post edited by Rileyjack2012 on

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    It's not the first of these posts in 2019, and definitely won't be the last either.
  • Options
    2 words - alt accounts.
    what will stop people from having alt accounts and swapping the MK4 carbs with MK3 carbs in those accounts ?
    we already saw alt guilds. guilds full of alt accounts, that gain 600 a day, and people hopping from alt guild to alt guild to get traya first.
    player-player exchanges have no part in swgoh. too open to abuse.
    TW/GA Counters Bot - https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb | Discord: SidiousIsPikachu#5768
  • Options
    A grand exchange for gear would be pretty good but I don’t think it’ll ever happen
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't see an exchange for gear, however it would be nice if you could "trade up" gear. For example, trade 10 (or whatever arbitrary number) of M4 Stun Gun salvage for 1 M5 Stun Gun salvage. That would give people a reason to keep simming Mace's challenge, at least...
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Let us trade it for the gold eyeball challenge gear you took away from us in greed in an attempt to trick us into thinking you made raid rewards better !

But just challenge gear so you can keep yer bottlenecks