Most annoying moment in GW or Areana fight

Prev1
zophos1
15 posts Member
Hi all.
I would like to invite all of you to share the most annoying moment during fighting with other team during GW or Areana.
It's something you feel really annoying and make you say like "WTH, **** or Grrrrr.."

Let's start the sentence with "That moment when...."
1. 70% counter chance 5555 does not do the work
2. Advantage FOTP attack only once.
3. Mr. Dooku attack 4 times in a row, end up with lighting stun.
4. Old daka revive someone follow by Luminara heal.
5. Face full 70x7* in GW in node 3.
6. His Daka double stun, mine got resist, His daka stun again, mine evade.....

Let's make it fun, no serious comment please.

Replies

• Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Barriss Offee heal when someone is down to 2 hp

One single RNG low probability event decides the outcome of a fight (your max Beaucoup lightning fails to stun a jedi yet theirs targets a non-jedi and stuns two non-jedis. GG)
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I'll play...
    That moment when you keep (unintentionally) beating people in arena only so you can finish the dailies, only to realize that by doing so, you've risen too high and now tomorrow's GW is going to be REALLY hard.
  • Options
    When you retreat in GW... And then realise that you were actually in arena :s

Did it once!
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    When you kill the enemy's then all that is left is boba fett kill him then revives 5 times in a row and kills lumi the healer
  • Options
    For me the most annoying thing is Dooku's moon walk. If he has to attack then let him attack all in one go, but he keeps dancing :# . Second is when Sid and Kylo are on the same team. The first though is **** how to stop the Healing Immunity. Third when Sid, Kylo and Daka are in the same team. I take a break of 30 minutes before starting again. :D
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    When you retreat in GW... And then realise that you were actually in arena :s

Did it once!
    I nearly did this. Got to the confirm screen then realized what I was doing
  • Options
    Dodge. Especially when even Chewbacca evade like 2 times without a dodge leader.
  • Options
    It would probably be the team i fought in Arena today, using an unconventional build at rank 1.

Ventree
    Old Daka
    Dooku
    Kylo
    QGJ

It took 2 attempts to dethrone him, because he got a double or triple stun from Old Daka and Dooku going first. Also fun fact, with Ventress leader skill Old Daka is the second fastest next to Yoda... unless i messed up my maths =P

Also since i run a Poggle team, his QJG would humbling blow to give his team offense up... so pretty dangerous overall.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    When you're about to complete a GW round, and you realize there's no way to stall it out to get off a heal to help a character.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Rey 1-hit-killing 3 of my chars (her speed + Phasma leader skill) before one of my 2 chars left get the 1st turn.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    When you pay 50 crystals to refresh your arena quickly after battle only to find out someone is already fighting you.
  • Options
    When you pay 50 crystals to refresh your arena quickly after battle only to find out someone is already fighting you.

THIS!!!! I wasted 50 crystal to secure my number 1 position today for nothing!!! so annoying!
  • Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    I'll play...
    That moment when you keep (unintentionally) beating people in arena only so you can finish the dailies, only to realize that by doing so, you've risen too high and now tomorrow's GW is going to be REALLY hard.

Now, I'll say "that moment I know the above truth

"
    Benr3600 wrote: »

One single RNG low probability event decides the outcome of a fight (your max Beaucoup lightning fails to stun a jedi yet theirs targets a non-jedi and stuns two non-jedis. GG)

Yeah, I almost forgot Mrs Offee

So, all in all
    The team with, may be not that good, but most annoying in defence. is

1. **** Dooku (Stun,Multi attack)
    2. Old daka (Revive,Stun)
    3. Bobba Fett (Dodge, revive)
    4. ??? <-- Who should be here?
    5. ??? <-- Who should be here?

And when you facing them in areana, that you **** annoy that his retreat button then realize it is arena, not GW.

* noted that it is annoy as defence team, but it could annoy yourself if you use this as as offense team and RNGsus is not by your side

• Options
    I'll play...

This actually isn't true, the dev who said it on reddit made an error. The total power of your arena team is a factor for the difficulty of gw, not the rank.
  • Options
    zophos1 wrote: »
    I'll play...

Now, I'll say "that moment I know the above truth

"
    Benr3600 wrote: »

Yeah, I almost forgot Mrs Offee

So, all in all
    The team with, may be not that good, but most annoying in defence. is

1. **** Dooku (Stun,Multi attack)
    2. Old daka (Revive,Stun)
    3. Bobba Fett (Dodge, revive)
    4. ??? <-- Who should be here?
    5. ??? <-- Who should be here?

And when you facing them in areana, that you **** annoy that his retreat button then realize it is arena, not GW.

* noted that it is annoy as defence team, but it could annoy yourself if you use this as as offense team and RNGsus is not by your side

4 . Sid for healing immunity
    5. Ewok elder rare I see him but always causes havoc reviving
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Smithy920 wrote: »
    i use him on my alt, he is alot of fun ^^ even more with my Old Daka together! :lol:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Smithy920 wrote: »
    i use him on my alt, he is alot of fun ^^ even more with my Old Daka together! :lol:

I recently unlocked him in a bronzeium was lucky only on two stars with 10/25 slowly grinding him can't wait to get him 7
  • Options
    Arena fight. I had a faster team. With assists, I had 6 attacks in the first round. 5 were dodged. Second round was not much better.
  • Options
    When you get a stun off on Dooku as leader and he evades all 5 attacks. Wakes up and tears apart your team with a double lightning stun and gets 4 attacks off, ability blocking your healer. Curtains.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    RG's taunt being ignored by GS and that darn bug one shotting my Rey
  • Options
    When 3/5 of your standard GW team is Jedi, which makes killing Sid quick a PITA SQUARED.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    EricsonX wrote: »
    When 3/5 of your standard GW team is Jedi, which makes killing Sid quick a PITA SQUARED.

Indeed!
  • Options
    These are my favorite parts of the game. The only thing that's annoying to me is the number of Sidious characters in GW. He has to be on 80-90% of the teams.
  • Options
    While trying to kill Sid, he is down to 5% red health bar. I hit him twice and he dodges both, then gets healed.

Fighting a fast assist/counter team, right out of the gate they hit me with a wave of multiple assists and AOE and tear me to ribbons before I can get a single turn. Then I waste my time healing and they do it all over again.
  • Options
    Easy. Most annoying moment is against Dooku when he double stuns your Poggle and Poe before you even move (which ends the game). But then he always gives his 99% evasion boost and you miss the 4 attacks you can actually get off before you die. But he doesn't need a nerf though....
  • MoBlaq
    583 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My absolute favorite is when Daka rezzes RG constantly. Kill RG self rez. Kill RG again and Daka heal rez. Kill him for the 3rd time and self rez again...

I just retreat after that
  • Options
    I have seen Boba actually revive like 9 times in a row before and come back from a 1v3.

+1 on Ewok Elder. If only he was easier to farm! He is one of the few chars who can be great on your team even if he's only 4 stars.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Mine had to be when I was in the Arena, and the RNG decided to make everything I did get resisted, so I decided to retreat and have a "Do over"... And then I realized that I *was not* in GW, but in the Arena.. And I had just wasted a match.

Yeah, that was my worst GW *and* Arena moment, especially the second time I did it. :/
  • Options
    That moment when ....

You're on the last battle and go all out, allowing sacrifices when needed to win the battle... And then realize that was node 9, not bode 12....
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Options
    That moment when ....

You're on the last battle and go all out, allowing sacrifices when needed to win the battle... And then realize that was node 9, not bode 12....

LOL. I've done that before.

How about when you've fought the perfect battle outside of leaving a sliver of life to the last character who crits one of your main chars into the red on their last turn. :/