Clone Wars S7, what could come in game?

Happy new year,

Here is a place where we can discuss about the in game content coming soon with the 7th season of Star Wars :The Clone Wars.

I'll start :
-Clones rework
-Legendary clone wars anakin, can be unlocked with clones.
-Separatist Strategic droid ,Strong droid leader for an arena viable team.
-General Grievous rework, Separatist leader, not droid leader.

Now I wait to see your ideas :neutral:

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I'm assuming they will wrap up order 66 and explain how Gregor and Wulff and Rex got together. So maybe we will get young versions of Gregor and Wulff. Maybe explain how some other (new?) Jedi escaped to tie in with other series? And how Vader hunted some of them down. Maybe we will get a pre-suit Vader. I still want Ki-Adi-Mundi, so maybe he will fit in somewhere.
  • Options
    I especially love the idea of a clone legendary. They’d need a boost in power, but it’d be a ton of fun, especially with how much synergy they have. They’ve always been a blast to run
  • Options
    Salgarie wrote: »

🤔 Not... Droids?
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • Options
    I hope we get some more Jedi!

🤔 Not... Droids?
    HK47 could get a rework with a good droid leader ability.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Arena viable Separatists? Ha! Only in my wildest dreams.

I expect Quinlan Vos
  • Options
    Maybe a Mandalorian faction and a Crime Lord Darth Maul (non Sith) legendary

• Options
    Surprised no one mentioned Droidekas. And of course the B1. For leading droid armies, they're pretty lacking in droids in the game. Theres what, 4 geonosians and only 1 battle droid? Definitely need the staples. Maybe even a vulture droid (can have both a character and startship version, so it could "pilot" itself). That way we could have a team of:
    Grevious (with anti-jedi rework)
    Droideka
    B1
    B2
    Vulture droid
    Droideka would be the droid tank, the B1 would be an attacker that calls assists and grants TM to the assisting toon (if a droid), and the vulture droid would be the support that loads up debuffs on the enemy team (kinda like simulating air cover).
    Also, a rework of Dooku's lead giving a bonus to separatists would be nice.
  • Options
    JKA & Ahsoka (Padawan) Rework. Maybe some other Jedi reworks too, like Mace, Kit & Plo
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    It won't be for another 10-11 months anyways until it comes.
  • Options
    Literally have to wait till August (15th will be 10 year anniversary, I think)
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I like clones for a legendary, but Anakin doesn't make sense. Clone wars anakin is already in the game. But it makes sense for them to continue the theme of applying old factions to new events. Maybe we'll have to execute order 66 with them, to unlock...???
  • Options
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    I like clones for a legendary, but Anakin doesn't make sense. Clone wars anakin is already in the game. But it makes sense for them to continue the theme of applying old factions to new events. Maybe we'll have to execute order 66 with them, to unlock...???
    Fallen Anakin Skywalker
  • Options
    Surprised no one mentioned Droidekas. And of course the B1. For leading droid armies, they're pretty lacking in droids in the game. Theres what, 4 geonosians and only 1 battle droid? Definitely need the staples. Maybe even a vulture droid (can have both a character and startship version, so it could "pilot" itself). That way we could have a team of:
    Droideka
    B1
    B2
    Vulture droid
    Droideka would be the droid tank, the B1 would be an attacker that calls assists and grants TM to the assisting toon (if a droid), and the vulture droid would be the support that loads up debuffs on the enemy team (kinda like simulating air cover).
    Don’t think they could add vulture droids and tri fighters as ships because they are their own pilots. They don’t require droids to pilot them :(
  • Options
    If they do clones to unlock a fallen anakin, they would have to release some new clones that actually followed order 66. Cody can still be leader obviously but we would need to see clones like Appo, Thire, Gree, Bacara, Bly, Fox, and Neyo to name a few. They would have to have the empire tag though i think instead of galactic republic
  • GnarlyBandit2015
    144 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Rex wasn’t part of Order 66, he took his chip out. They’d need more clones. Plus 5s died, so we need even more clones to panic farm.
  • Options
    You got helmets. Isn’t that enough?
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    You got helmets. Isn’t that enough?

Yes! But also no :lol:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Droideka
    B1
    B2
    Vulture droid
    Don’t think they could add vulture droids and tri fighters as ships because they are their own pilots. They don’t require droids to pilot them :(

Actually, Vulture Droid would be super dope. They could make it both a character, and a ship.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Droideka
    B1
    B2
    Vulture droid

Actually, Vulture Droid would be super dope. They could make it both a character, and a ship.
    It would be a little big, wouldn’t it?
  • Options
    I'd love to see Hondo Ohnaka and a pirate faction. Maybe even two Hondos, with the other one being based on the SW Rebels TV show. The older Hondo could be a light side character with scoundrel and Phoenix synergies.
  • JediKnight_MarkRyan
    749 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    1. Master Skywalker (Fallen Anakin)
    2. General Krell
    3. Padme
    4. Clone rework
    5. New clones like 99
    6. Droideka
    7. Hondo
    8. Zombie Geos
    9. Geo Queen
    10. Separatist capital ship
  • Options
    Tuskens git gud.
  • Options
    Tuskens git gud.

There’s actually a lot of fun potential with those dirty sand people. Hound Master that uses a massiff to attack. Bantha Rider that uses an off screen Bantha to slam into the ground for aoe daze and stun. Tusken Ambusher with an ability similar to Wicket that sends a volley of bullets at the enemy.

In the Revan event I think it was, they created two new Tuskens, Champion and someone else.

Also, I'm hoping in February - the month of Sith - we get Darth Krayt, who will synergise with Sith and Tuskens, leading onto a Tusken rework.

Anyway, Clone Wars S7 - definitely Padme, Clones, Jedi and Sepos.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I'd love to see Hondo Ohnaka and a pirate faction. Maybe even two Hondos, with the other one being based on the SW Rebels TV show. The older Hondo could be a light side character with scoundrel and Phoenix synergies.

Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.

Yes.
  • Options
    Personally, my wish list includes reworks for older Jedi and clones, new toons like Quinlan Vos, Shaak Ti, Padme, battle droids, and droidekas, a special event like Defense of Dathomir but called Order 66, and a Villain’s journey to unlock Fallen Anakin Skywalker. The Order 66 event can be fought to unlock a new clone with a lead ability.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I hope we get some more Jedi!

🤔 Not... Droids?
    HK47 could get a rework with a good droid leader ability.

HK and Visas both need their Old Republic tags
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I vote:

* GG re-work (zeta) and capital ship, the Malevolence.
    * B1 "Roger" droid
    * Strategic Droid
    * Droideka
    * Vulture Droid or Tri Fighter (for CIS fleet)
    * Dooku ship - Solar Sailor
    * Separatist/Nightsister Ventress' Ship - Ginivex-Class Starfighter

* Mace re-work (zeta)
    * Ki-Adi Mundi
    * Shaak Ti
    * Padme Amidala
    * more clones (particularly a clone healer)
    * Bounty Hunter - Assaj Ventress

I would also like to see a Hero's Fall Legendary Event where we can obtain a hooded/cloaked Anakin - Fledgling Darth Vader!