Night sisters? Still broke?

Im wondering how players in my guild are still able to do paper zombie? I leveled mine up because it was supposed to be fixed. Now i feel slighted watching huge scores in the sith raid i cant get

Replies

• Options
    The key isn't the zombie being paper, raid scores are dependent on good mods, solid set ups and RNG. in my guild there are huge differences in my guild but they only depend on these 3 factors
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The key isn't the zombie being paper, raid scores are dependent on good mods, solid set ups and RNG. in my guild there are huge differences in my guild but they only depend on these 3 factors

This. You are missing the startegy. Paper is nothing compared to fast and tanky. Keeps the focus on her while the the team does the damage.
  • Options
    Im not able to get ventress to score 200,000 a blow like they can because of zombie dying so fast and so many times building up her power..my zombie is level 10 geared ok but the rest of my ns are avg 220 speed
  • Options
    You don’t know what they are doing, They are using NS in p3 I suspect, they are killing off talzin and either initiate or spirit, and building up from there.

You can’t kill zombie ove and over, once zombie does and gets minus two speed stacks, zombie becomes useless.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Paper/cardboard zombie won't be any good in p3. It will end up at zero speed and not take any turns too quickly. In p4 a cardboard zombie (g8 or even g7, with a few health primaries) still does well, if only you get it to +50% or +100% speed.
  • Options
    Who should be the fastest in a NS raid team?
  • Options
    Zombie is always a good option