GA enemies don't set any defense, 5 of the last 7 enemies

On Grand Arena, 5 of my last 7 enemies don't set any defense... 48 hours each enemy, i already waste 240 hours of GA with these guys... No need to say how slow I'm filling my quests... Pls fix the autofill when no defenses were set, thanks, or make that people not filling cab get rewards or something, but these guys will kill a new game mode with these stuff...

Replies

• Options
    How lucky. 5 autowins.
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    How lucky. 5 autowins.
    Its boring though. Its more fun to play against opponents and win than winning by default
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    How lucky. 5 autowins.
    Its boring though. Its more fun to play against opponents and win than winning by default

Then ask for better matchmaking
  • Lotz
    19 posts Member
    Options
    I think GA as a whole from the bugged start is a failure. People I face sand bag their ships and place it all on their toons. It is a broken system.
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    How lucky. 5 autowins.

Its not a matchmaking issue. Its a player issue. Matchmaking might be a part of that issue but not a solution. I haven't run into this tbh, and I've had opponents that were so outclassed against me but they still bothered setting defenses.

The solution is re-implementing the autofill feature which the OP has addressed.
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Options
    I was just about to post about this.
    Its not about the easy wins, but more about losing rewards and potential total points.

It would be great if CG automatically gives us the rewards and points that we shpuld have received. We shouldn't be punished for someone else
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hopefully we will get an update soon on the auto deploy. Once that's up and running again, at least you will have teams to fight.
  • Options
    I’d take the free wins. Those quests will all get completed eventually. It’s not like the quests refreshes on a daily basis.
  • Options
    @Huatimus - yes, they will get completed eventually, But I would have already completed the GK quest by now had **** deployed a defense. I agree with @G20 that we shouldn’t be penalized for someone else not setting a defense. Any active quests should automatically receive a completion mark towards that particular quest.
  • Options
    How lucky. 5 autowins.

Its not a matchmaking issue. Its a player issue. Matchmaking might be a part of that issue but not a solution. I haven't run into this tbh, and I've had opponents that were so outclassed against me but they still bothered setting defenses.

The solution is re-implementing the autofill feature which the OP has addressed.

No, it’s matchmaking. I mean, I set defenses all the time because sure why not—but when I’m against someone who one-shots every team I have, where’s the motivation? You want me to place defenses out of the goodness of my heart? What am I getting out of it?

Give people more competitive matchups (lots of suggestions out there on how to accomplish this) and then you’ll see interactivity rise.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.