Chewie Event: The most frustrating thing to exist.

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Bmcshea10 wrote: »
    I understand the op frustration. My team has 100k power. I have attempted it probably 150 times and only beaten a single toon once.

Squad power is a poor measure of squad ability.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    But really, I disagree with the OP. The most frustrating thing to exist are those "resealable" bags that never stay shut.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    But really, I disagree with the OP. The most frustrating thing to exist are those "resealable" bags that never stay shut.

Lol
  • It was a ridiclious pain but just be patient enough to wait for the game doing something very stupid
    5nmx89ud76jj.png
    8ri51zpe6hyq.png
    chgbwrd1mx44.png
  • I've been trying over and over and over again. Can't ever kill Chewie. I tried switching it up to kill Han or Lando first. Almost killed Lando before everyone died, but was not successful. This is crazy hard, but a nice challenge. Hopefully I can manage in 5 days.
  • I've been trying over and over and over again. Can't ever kill Chewie. I tried switching it up to kill Han or Lando first. Almost killed Lando before everyone died, but was not successful. This is crazy hard, but a nice challenge. Hopefully I can manage in 5 days.

Your gear level is really low to be successful.
    You are also held back by bad modding - if you want to have a serious attempt at this here’s my suggestions:

Boba - mod to do massive damage
    You want a CD set with CD triangle and much more speed. 2nd set should be CC with speed, Offence and Potency secondaries
    From your mods here’s what i would steal/borrow:
    ej7vsarp30ac.jpeg

Bossk - your Bossk is both slow and low gear level - so he needs to survive!
    Here’s what I would steal. The protection arrow needs to be leveled to 15 obviously.
    y4ww2w06lcj1.jpeg
    i1nhj2978838.jpeg

Cad Bane - your gear level, combined with his slow speed isn’t helping - we need him faster, and around 70% CC (he gets 30% from his Unique) and we need him more durable at this gear level!

So ideally I would have recommended 2 sets of CC mods with CD triangle and Speed Arrow (with Speed secondaries) and then 2 Health mods. However you don’t have any CC mods with speed secondaries.....So Maybe look for Health mods with CC change and Speed on them.

Greedo - same issue but even lower gear....So try and get him similar mods to my suggestion for Greedo (Health with Speed arrow and CD/CC triangle - secondary focus on CC and Speed)
  • Oo thanks for that help. I modded them all for speed trying to boost them up. They were all really slow, now Bossk and them are in the 200s. But I'll take those mods and see what I can do.

And yeah i'm trying to gear them up more.
  • Crit avoidance arrows for the win. Seriously, had a reasonably geared squad of my own (zBossk G12, Boba G12, Dengar G10, Zam G11, Cad Bane G11) moved my arena mods over and got hopelessly clobbered. Everyone stunned or dead after the opener. I swapped out a speed arrow for crit avoidance and protection for tenacity on Bossk and it handled it easily the next attempt. I realize OP doesn't have zBossk and is attempting the second most difficult content in the game with an extremely undergeared squad, but keep adjusting your mods.
  • It is frustrating but if you watch guides and youtube videos on the event, you should have known what to expect. I had g12 boba and dengar, g11 cad bane and ig88, and g10 greedo. I found what helped was getting dengar and greedo speeds over 200 so that after the initial moves, they go right after boba. I found with greedo's crits were key. Ended up getting lucky after 15 hours of on again, off again attempts as I used greedo's special for crit chance increase and then dengar's basic which caused greedo to assist and crit 7 times in a row to kill chewie. If you want to use the minimum and not involve bossk and jango, you shouldn't be surprised it's much harder and that you want to go crazy lol
  • bt4xhb3r0cbg.png
    1n2ayqsin30o.png
    It is possible. Just insanely possible.
  • Without Bossk too, nice work @sirmatt101 congrats!
  • I switched up some mods. I'm about to get Bossk to gear 10. Gearing these guys up is hard.
  • I got him!!
    ZBossk lead G11
    Boba G10
    Cad G10
    Dengar G9
    Greedo G9.
    It took forever, and like everyone was saying if Bossk or Boba got stunned/killed/ability blocked or R2 used stealth I just had to re-start.
    I think I killed Chewie, Han, Lando, Leia, R2.