Dooku leader ability

Breetai
858 posts Member
edited March 2016
Why does everyone think it's broke? I also know the Jesse commented on the bug forms saying it is, but if it truly is broken, then dooku lead ability will be extreamly oped and the new leader everyone uses

Why am I saying this? Because I've been running dooku as my lead in arena for a week now. My toons dodge around 30%-40% of the time, and I don't mean forsight dodgeing, I mean normal dodging. My team

Dooku lead
Rey
Yoda
Qgj
GS

At least one toon has off up in my battles. The only time someone doesn't have off up is when it starts. Yes I do Yoda meditation at start which adds Eva up, but once that wears off my toons still dodge. I think this is about where his ability should be.

Maybe I'm wrong and I'm just extreamly lucky but it works pretty good right now. And for people that think dooku is op now, just wait till your hit by a off up dooku. 5300 dmg and if he attacks again, the toon is pretty much dead.

Can I get a few others to test this please so I can see if it's just me. I don't mean test for one fight, I mean for a couple days. Right now, I'm having a very easy time in arena with this build.

Replies

• DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    My Dooku is 5* but I tried it once, I would say they dodge as much as when Lumi is lead for me.
  • Options
    I'm not using dooku (yet), but I've seen people write that it's when the skill is upgraded to level 7 (15% evasion chance) that the bug occurs. Is yours maybe still at level 6? That could possibly explain it :smile:
  • Options
    The bug only affects his ability once ranked to level 7. Keep yours below that level until it's fixed. Ben has the same bug, his lead breaks at level 7 as well.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    Nope my leader skill is rank 7, and it really seems to be fine.

I made the switch after learning yodas meditation grants Eva up with dooku lead. But with the buff and without it I dodge around 1 every 3 to 4 attacks
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    I'll try it tomorrow in GW. I've been wondering if dookus leader was fixed. I faced him last week and the offense up/dodges were brutal.
  • Options
    Just tried it in arena. 0 dodges.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    They did say they found the problem and they were going to fix it in the next update. Can't remember where I saw it though but Jesse said it in a general topic last week some time
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for trying it out! Wish I could have those ability mats back..
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »

Patience, my young padawan :)
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    It will be fixed soon though (in case you didn't see my first reply)
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Hey DV! Yea I heard gonna get fixed, but I pretty much always use QGJ for leader these days, It just sucks to have spent mats on something that is worthless rn. What do you guys think the best dooku (L) squad would be? I'm thinking Count (L) Rey GS RG and then Sid/daka/ig-86
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    Why does everyone think it's broke? I also know the Jesse commented on the bug forms saying it is, but if it truly is broken, then dooku lead ability will be extreamly oped and the new leader everyone uses

Why am I saying this? Because I've been running dooku as my lead in arena for a week now. My toons dodge around 30%-40% of the time, and I don't mean forsight dodgeing, I mean normal dodging. My team

Dooku lead
    Rey
    Yoda
    Qgj
    GS

At least one toon has off up in my battles. The only time someone doesn't have off up is when it starts. Yes I do Yoda meditation at start which adds Eva up, but once that wears off my toons still dodge. I think this is about where his ability should be.

Maybe I'm wrong and I'm just extreamly lucky but it works pretty good right now. And for people that think dooku is op now, just wait till your hit by a off up dooku. 5300 dmg and if he attacks again, the toon is pretty much dead.

Can I get a few others to test this please so I can see if it's just me. I don't mean test for one fight, I mean for a couple days. Right now, I'm having a very easy time in arena with this build.

Bretai, I think you are on my server. I am X'lor Bintaghr.