Order for my Rebsl squad

I decided to go and give my rebel squad a little love since I finished chewbacca and unlocked c3po and was looking to see the order for gear and zetas. My plan was to use cls, han, chewie, c3po and old ben. Cls and han are done and I'm getting close on chewie. I plan to give chewbacca his 2nd zeta next and then do cls lead but then its down to c3po and old ben. Ben is g9 and 3po is g7 so neither one is viable at the moment but which one should I gear and zeta next between the 2. Probably only doing oh my goodness for c3po since r2 will be used in my jrey line up and is both zetas necessary for old ben?

Order for my Rebsl squad 15 votes

Old ben
46%
BlargwaharchionophileShokJarvindDaPowerfulJedisirjacobofglaisHipbanjoplayer 7 votes
C3po
53%
Zombie961Cesare_SwiftMorambarYKMisfitVal_GalahadredRoopehunterContracRiseUp2002 8 votes

Replies

• Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Old ben
    Devoted Protector on Old Ben is huge. After that probably Oh My Goodness - If You Strike Me Down is decent, but doesn't elevate him the way DP does.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    C3po
    Not that there's anything wrong with Old Ben, but is there any reason you don't plan to use R2?
  • Options
    C3po
    Nevermind. I missed the comment about R2 with JTR in your OP.
  • Options
    C3po
    Work on C-3PO first - he's more critical for the team to work the way you intend. You can substitute another 5th (even a non-Rebel, like Thrawn) for now, until you get a chance to work on Old Ben, later.

For this last GA, I used an undermanned team of CLS, Han, Chewie, and Threepio without a 5th, to get the extra banners, so you might consider that, as well.