How to make CLS be guarded by Chewie

I think I cant do it with wiggs.
My cls is G12+3 not that much defense in mods but old ben G9 and R2 G10 are Always weaker
Is the key just to gear them up ?

Replies

• Options
    Gearing, and mods to a certain extent. Protection primaries are a good place to start.
  • Options
    I use CLS, han, chewie with R2/OB or 3po/R2 or 3po/trawn
    All G12 with prot cross and circle and CLS is guarded everytime... All i care about mods in my team is high speed secondaries, good sets and good primaries depending on each char... cls even have 6dot mods and he is guarded anyway.

So yeah, ur main problem is that u use a G12+ CLS with undergeared toons... Its imposibble to get him guarded unless u mod other toons with all prot primaries and secondaries and CLS with Hp primaries and 5dot mods xD
    Gear them, they are good toons... Problem solved xD

Keep in mind also that defense have nothing to do with ward... Its just HP+protection.
  • PoD
    67 posts Member
    Options
    What @chionophile said. Gear is the biggest difference. I think guard is just health plus protection. At lest armor doesn’t seem to play a role based on my setup.

When toons are close in total health plus protection, then protection is the easiest to change by modding because mods can push it up 23.5% (24% for 6 dot) vs 5.88% for health (I don’t recall the 6 dot health percentage at the moment).

So, for example, I’m using CLS, Chewie, Han, R2, and 3PO in arena. When I was first gearing 3PO, he was guarded. But once I got 3PO to gear 10+, CLS got the guard.

And R2 is about 2,000 health more than CLS, and about the same protection. (R2 also has lower armor than CLS; hence my earlier statement about armor not being the factor.) So if I changed around mods for R2 and CLS, I could switch who’s guarded between the two of them.

For what it’s worth, looking at stats now, I see that 3PO at gear 12 has 45,000 protection and 25,000 health before mods. Which explains why he’s not guarded anymore.
  • Options
    The lowest member: HP + Protection.
    Make CLS like that.
    Only give him one 23.5% Prot mods.
  • Options
    Don't forget that things like R2s number crunch count too - so you have to take those effects into account.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Guard picks Han plus your "weakest" teammate. "Weakest" is SWGOH-speak for "lowest total combined Health and Protection." So you need to make sure CLS has less total HP/Prot than everyone other than Han and Chewie.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png