Who to farm for next: Revan or C3PO?

I finally unlocked 7* Chewie so now I need to decide who to farm next. Old republic for Revan or ewoks for C3PO? This would be for all game modes but mostly raids and territory battles. Would also like to prep myself for the next incarnation of Luke who I assume will require 3PO. Will get them both eventually but who should I grab first? Thanks for the advice!

Replies

• PoD
    67 posts Member
    Options
    I got 3PO and did not get Revan. 3PO has been huge for me with CLS, Han, Chewie, and R2 in arena. Plus he works great with rebels, resistance, and Ewoks. He’s kind of fun with droids too.

I am farming for Revan now.
  • Options
    C-3PO is going to be more versatile and helpful in a number of different teams, but with a group of fellow Jedi, Revan has a much greater impact.
  • Options
    The upcoming Forest Moon event gives Ewok shards. Maybe that's a sign :)
  • Nema
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Surely not a real question
  • Options
    I am currently in the exact same situation.

I've decided to go for Revan first and pick up Ewoks in the shops as they show up :)

I am just really crossing my fingers that I can make it before Revan returns or else I might miss both Revan and C3P0... (JTR was a close call and I had to buy crystals to buy extra tries to get the chars ready for her - don't want to do that again...)