Anyone knows the list for the lowest rank you can attack in arena?

Reyne
74 posts Member
So I was rank 14 and was refreshing who I could attack. I was pretty sure I could attack rank 9. It took about 50 refreshes but there he was, rank 9. It's just so annoying to have to do that sometimes. I'm not always sure which lowest rank person I can attack at certain ranks. Anyone knows the list? I don't always want to refresh 100-200 times just to find out.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Same here, they need to change it, at least we should be able to see all the people we can battle against, not being mad every time cause I need to refresh 400 times.
  • Options
    I know than you need to reach at least number 5 before you snipe 1. And yes, it is annoying to refresh over and over again.
  • Wibble
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Totally agree with this. It's ludicrous to have five potential opponents, yet have to refresh 50 times to see the top one.

As far as I can tell:
    - 5 can target 1
    - 10 can target 6
    - 15 can target 10
    - 20 can target 14
    - 25 can target 19
    - 30 can target 23 (or was it 22? It's been a while)
    - beyond 40 you can target 9 higher (i.e. 31 for 40)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (or maybe indicate the ends of each range)
  • Reyne
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Wibble wrote: »
    Totally agree with this. It's ludicrous to have five potential opponents, yet have to refresh 50 times to see the top one.

As far as I can tell:
    - 5 can target 1
    - 10 can target 6
    - 15 can target 10
    - 20 can target 14
    - 25 can target 19
    - 30 can target 23 (or was it 22? It's been a while)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (or maybe indicate the ends of each range)

Thanks for that!
  • Options
    Wibble wrote: »
    I don't like this, one might I went to bed at rank 99 and woke up at rank 237. No way I can make that back up
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Wibble
    78 posts Member
    Options
    That's exactly why I pop in to the app during the day and have a battle if I'm dropping too close to the 40 mark. You really can get **** into the maelstrom. I'm sure that the jump is much higher further down, also. When I first started playing the Arena, I didn't even notice that there were positions in each panel and that the right panel was the highest ranked, I just had random battles. By the time I worked it out, I was already in the top 100.

Sticking with the theme, I just got to number 11, and pressed refresh 120 times (I counted) without getting number 6 even once. So I don't know if that's their crazy system, but I'm guessing the cut-off for 4 spots to 5 spots is not between 10 and 11.
  • Reyne
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone else gets errorcode 6 when refreshing to many times?
  • Options
    100% agree. 50 refreshes to see the lowest person you can challenge is horrible design.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/19758/how-far-can-you-jump-up-in-arena-by-rank#latest

Here is my maintained list that as I hit the break points keep udates

25 can get to 18
    I don't know if 19 can 13 or not.
    I don't think you can get to 6 from 11