Tie Silencer Update Needed

I'm not going to sit here an say I know everything needed to know about ships. Fact is, I hate ships. But the thing that I'm not getting is why KRU's ship, Tie Silencer will lead off with Overwhelming Advantage for the first attack if the match is put on Auto. Why doesn't it lead with it's basic attack Disruptive Advance and stun one of the ships? In the beginning TS doesn't even have Advantage, so it's a wasted move. Please update this ship to act right on Auto please.

And yeah, I know I could manually do it, but my ships have a higher success rate on Auto than if I do it...sadly.
#ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround

Replies

• Options
    Yes the AI is horrible for it but the AI is horrible on lots of toons/ships. If they start updating this one then what’s next? They’ll have to rework a lot of toons for the sake of fairness. This coming from someone who runs Silencer and yes I leave him in defense so I drop a bit overnight.
  • Options
    It seems like any time a special ability is available, the AI will use it. It's true with characters and it's also true with ships. There are a lot of instances where it would be best if a character uses their basic over a special, but the game just isn't set up that way.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    ITF AI uses basic first.

With that said I've seen a mix from Silencer when fighting it. Sometimes it stuns someone against me first shot, sometimes the special.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH