Guilds Need Raid Ban as Kick Alternative

My awesome, semi-casual guild has very few rules and regulations, one of the only which being to not hit HPIT too hard to create a line for getting Han shards that is fair and balanced. Every time we run it some uncommunicative member doesn’t follow this basic rule and we end up kicking and losing members in this way. But just because they can’t read English doesn’t mean their GP is bad, or that we don’t want their raid tickets or for them to go all out on other raids and events.

So, I’m proposing the developers think about adding a feature that might block certain guild members from joining a given raid. It could be toggle on and off as perhaps members begin to communicate and change. This would allow developing guilds to keep more members that they might otherwise kick, who might be somewhat but not wholly useful.

Every developing guild goes through the struggle of having those bottom 10 guys or so that fill out the ranks slightly more but don’t contribute as much as others and don’t communicate.

If you like this idea please show some support for it in the comments below, and if you’re interested in a merger or joining my illustrious guild as an individual here’s all the details for it:

https://swgoh.gg/g/49894/deathstars-crossing-guard/

Deathstars Crossing Guard (DCG) is looking for either a small merger of around 15 players to join our family and help us progress together and achieve our current goals.

- Family friendly, positive, appreciative
- Generous with donations and raids
- Casual yet professional
- 65K Guild GP
- Farming HAAT, HPIT, 5 Sith
- 20-Star TB, Winning majority of TW
- Discord resources available

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Just smash it over and over until everyone gets Han
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pick one, recruiting post or post suggesting something.

On topic: the dev team have stated that they will not give another player control over another players game play. I feel like this would fall into that category.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Pick one, recruiting post or post suggesting something.

On topic: the dev team have stated that they will not give another player control over another players game play. I feel like this would fall into that category.

Agreed, this could easily be abused imo.