Final Revan Journey Character: How many refreshes a day should I do?

Bastila Shan 7 stars
Jolee Bindo 7 stars
Mission Vao 7 stars
T3-M4 7 stars
Zaalbar 5 stars

I'm currently farming my last character for Revan (Zaalbar). He's at 5 stars and 21/85 shards to 6 stars. I currently do one refresh a day on his hard mode node for a total of 16 battles a day. I don't do his ship node.

I'm not great at math. How many refreshes should I be doing on Zaalbar to finish him in time for Revan's return (assuming he returns around the 20th of January)? And should I do his ship node? Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Not too sure about the math, but if hes your last OR toon, then of course you should be doing his fleet node as well. No reason why you shouldn't.
  • JK_47
    41 posts Member
    Options
    I personally don’t think you’ll have any issue getting him to 7* before Revan returns. It will probably be another couple months. Save crystals so if he does come sooner you have them for refreshes each day
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Assume you have 14 days (7 days from announcement and 7 day event), assume a 30% drop rate, and figure out how many refreshes you're willing to do. That will tell you how many shards per day you can expect on average and how many days it will take. If it will be more than say 10 days, consider either upping refreshes or adding fleet farm...or decide how lucky you feel.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'd wager another hint will be when KOTOR toons show back up in the weekly shipments for 2000 crystal. Once that happens they will be launching JKR soon. Just like Ewoks and BH have been in for the last two (KOTOR was in there prior to Revan).
  • Options
    160 shards left on Mission, that will be fun..