How can you control the nightsisters?

WasteMyTime2022
192 posts Member
edited January 2019
I had a good squad. High damage, 10k higher power, good mods, great whatever. But those nightsisters just creamed me. Everytime I killed one. They’d come back. Everytime one attacked, 3 of them would join in? How do you beat that?
Team was a Zeta MT, Zombie, Ventress, Talia, and Daka.

Replies

• Options
    Ok where to begin...

First Mama T. Under her lead, when any nightsister ally uses a basic abilty, any fallen nighsister will revive with 50% health, assist, and then die again unless an enemy was defeated. That explains the mass attacks.

When NS zombie is present and at least G10, her undying sacrifice unique kicks in. It revives her an unlimited number of times so long as one NS ally lives. The other part of that is that the first two times a NS ally is killed, they ressurect and zombie dies instead (but you know her unlimited revive stunt keeps her alive).

Daka’s special also revives a guaranteed 1 NS ally that’s defeated and a 70% chance each to ressurect any other fallen NS ally.

You beat them by TM control with a strong IMP team (gotta be able to take out the fat zombie fast so a G12 squad or G11 with god mods is needed). Use skills that won’t allow revival like DT special, but NOT on zombie. She will ressurect no matter what.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    I use bounty hunters and execute one by one
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Its 2019... sisters aren't meant to be controlled, brother
  • Options
    Put them on an island with one really rich dude, they will illiminate themselves.
  • Chrypton
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Use zPalp (L), Vader, Nihilus, Sion, Thrawn personally. AOE to remove protection, and then kill Talia/ Asajj (low health pools) to trip undying sacrifice asap. Then after its tripped twice kill MT right away. From there it's a pretty clean finish.
  • Options
    Key to control is speed and 2-3 chars who can remove taunt then kill 3x daka. I'm using Thrawn fracture on Mama T. And kerp it till she die then u can switch whatever. My personal anti sis composition is Krum,Kylo,fox,cls,thrawn.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    zEP, Vader, Shoretrooper, TFP, Thrawn is what I use against the NS + Nest teams that are built to entice Troopers, but shut down the troopers with Nest. Can also use Tarkin in place of Thrawn and just kill zombie to get rid of her taunt the first time. TFP spreading buff immunity is great, Tarkin's AOE TMR right out the gate is great. zEP is a very fast team and allows you to get rolling really easily. Shoretrooper is there for the heal to cleanse the plague, damage comes from TFP, Vader, and EP. EP can keep the whole team stunned and shocked and TFP just dishes out big hits with his basic and gets a lot of tm from the team. Tarkin is a great choice with his debuffs and his decent damage output. Thrawn is useful if you really need to pin down zombie fast to stun Nest. Deathtrooper would also be a viable option there but I use him with my troopers.
    Most importantly you can run it without taking out Nihilus and Sion from your traya team.
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    I use bounty hunters and execute one by one

This. I have both Boba and Jango for even more not-returning-from-death and taunt ignoring. Jango still 5 stars though.