HK-47 Leadership broken ?

The title says it already. I didn´t use HK for a very long time now and startet again with Grand Arena. So its maxed Leadership ability says
Assassin Protocol

Droid allies gain 30% Critical Chance and gain 50% Turn Meter on a Critical Hit.

I testet it in GA, Events and normal and hard DS Battles but i can put crits on the enemies in every possible 5 Droid HK-Lead Team and nobody ever gets even 10% of TM Bonus...?
The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.

Replies

• Options
    Just tested myself in GW and the mythic forest moon event, everything working normal.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Just used it to massacre the murder bears, looks like it's still working.
  • PoD
    67 posts Member
    Options
    Same for me. I use HK-47, BB8, R2, C3P0, and Thrawn for mythic forest moon and it works great—especially when R2 uses improvise or HK use meatbag mayhem and then go again.
  • Options
    The title says it already. I didn´t use HK for a very long time now and startet again with Grand Arena. So its maxed Leadership ability says
    Assassin Protocol

Droid allies gain 30% Critical Chance and gain 50% Turn Meter on a Critical Hit.

I testet it in GA, Events and normal and hard DS Battles but i can put crits on the enemies in every possible 5 Droid HK-Lead Team and nobody ever gets even 10% of TM Bonus...?

You didnt get dazed by any chance ?
  • Options
    You didnt get dazed by any chance ?

No, nobody was dazed, but since it is now again WAI since yesterday i think the thread can be closed....but i am really curious why i was encountering this problem. 5 battles in several game modes 5 days ago and the leadership was not triggering TM and now everything is back to normal. Spooky

The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Options
    Are you sure you are comprehending it accurately? It should kind of read, "While HK is in the leader slot, if a droid ally scores a critical hit then that ally gains 50% TM."
    It is easy to interpret it as all droid allies anytime a crit is scored, but that is not what is meant.
  • Options
    Here I tested it for you. IG88 on his turn, before crit...
    oookhsmg33al.png

After crit. Look at his TM.
    4o2umiog5h0c.png