Gk lead question...

3so
29 posts Member
Why does Jedi Ashoka special (attack/team heal) call mass assists under general kenobi lead...
if that calls mass assist why doesn’t revans aoe attack heal call mass assist ?

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka special heals the whole team regardless or whether there were non Jedi in team.

Revan and Jolly special only heals Jedi and not the whole team, whether or not your whole team was comprised of Jedi.
  • 3so
    29 posts Member
    Options
    That’s stupid because gk lead says when a Jedi uses a special healing ability .. obviously I use revan lead.. just curious why this is this way
  • Options
    Because that's how it's programmed. You asked. A clear, concise, and correct answer was given, and you say it's stupid.

If you're running Revan under Kenobi you've got bigger problems.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    3so wrote: »
    That’s stupid because gk lead says when a Jedi uses a special healing ability .. obviously I use revan lead.. just curious why this is this way

GK lead:
    "[...] After a Jedi ally uses a team healing Special ability, all other allies at full health are called to Assist [...]"

Ahsoka Tano:
    Jedi - Yes
    Special ability - Yes
    Team healing - Yes

I don't see why smth. that is working exactly as described is stupid.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • 3so
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Because that's how it's programmed. You asked. A clear, concise, and correct answer was given, and you say it's stupid.

If you're running Revan under Kenobi you've got bigger problems.

I clearly just said I run revan lead.....

And guys thanks for clearing up why Ashoka heal works... now if you guys read my question it was why revans heal doesn’t work under gk lead

Please make sure you read what’s going on before you answer guys...not you huatimusi the other guys
  • Options
    But it was asked and answered. He only heals Jedi and OR. It's not "all allies recover x% health" like a true team healing ability. However; I went to check his leadership mechanics on GG and there's literally nothing there in the code referencing the "calling assist for team heal", or the damage reduction on the assists.
  • 3so
    29 posts Member
    Options
    After a Jedi uses a team healing ability... revans a Jedi and heals the team...

Doesn’t say after a Jedi uses a team healing ability that heals everyone not only Jedi
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    The problem is that your entire team might not be Jedi or OR, his heal is faction specific. Ashoka's isn't. Clear as mud yet?