Why can’t TB run alongside TW and GA?

Let me start by saying that I love GA, and I can’t wait to do more of it. Also, I understand that it may be logistically impossible for GA and TW to run at the same time (perhaps too much data to store with roster snapshots). However, there is not enough ways to earn currency (especially GET) right now, and there is frankly not enough to keep me entertained either. So, can you run TB all the time and rotate GA and TW? This would not be that taxing on people and add variety to the day. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    That would be pretty taxing on people. And budgeting screen time is a stated priority. But I think the limitation is technical, judging from the crashes when they've had no overlap between TB and TW.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Doing combats literally take between 1-5 minutes to do on auto.

Deployements too...

It's either tehnical (I doubt it but still,we had crashes when they tried it for the first time with TB and TW together,but they could have fixed that)

OR

Intentionately limiting the rewards you get (seriously ?1 TW and 1 GA this month ?!) so you don't get gear so fast. I'm sure they don't want you to get 3-4 G12 in less than 2 weeks. Especially coming out of the holidays where they had events running every days.
  • Options
    Running GA consistently would not be taxing.
    I agree. Run GA constantly, and rotate TW and TB
    You don’t even need to opt in to GA. It matchmakes you automatically.
    So please, please tell me how GA is “taking up your time” 😂
  • Options
    Probably more an issue of how taxing it would be on their servers.
  • Options
    Well they should have thought of how taxing it would be, because nobody even wanted GA.
  • Options
    GA takes screen time to engage in same as TW or TB.

And I suspect the server load of running a GA is comparable to running a TW. Most of the player base is in it, performing similar actions. If anything, it may be a bigger load because it's juggling more brackets. It may not physically be an option at this time.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    What I am saying is to always have a TB running, but to alternate between GA and TW. This way you only are keeping track of rosters for one event at a time, but you can still be getting GET currency and rewards regularly. At this point TB doesn’t take that much investment, but it gives something to do. The most investment is from officers trying to make sure everyone has played.