637 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    h571gjpcaich.jpg
    My top also 3 more at 20 speed
  • Options
    tjufdo7get0k.png
  • Options
    I got 4 mods with +23 speed. Spent a lot of money on mods, more than twice as much as a shard mate and he got 6 mods with speed above +25. For less than half of what I spent!!!
  • Options
    2mgp2ybkju6o.png
    no 31 speed mods here.... Odd how I go a number of high secondary arrow mods:(...
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Member5973 wrote: »
    I got 4 mods with +23 speed. Spent a lot of money on mods, more than twice as much as a shard mate and he got 6 mods with speed above +25. For less than half of what I spent!!!

How does one spend money on mods? I keep seeing this and I don't quite understand.

Are doing a boatload of energy refreshes each day?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Got 2 26. I usually compare fastest thrawn since one mod wont do anything alone. Mine has 324 speed
  • Options
    Sigurd555 wrote: »
    Got 2 26. I usually compare fastest thrawn since one mod wont do anything alone. Mine has 324 speed

Most impressive! My fastest toon is revan at 307 speed with one G12+ piece left to go (so the modset is +139 +10%)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Sigurd555 wrote: »

Awesome mate. I got mine to 315 and I thought it was overkill :D
  • Options
    I actually regret making this one a 6 dot; it would've been more useful on Hermit Yoda, who's only 6*.ora79js2metg.png
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • LelouchViBritannia
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    lsa6l12doama.jpeg
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    I've got 1 25 speed 5* mod (it has a protection primary so not worth a 6* slice), and 5 20-22 speed mods. But the coolest one I've ever seen is a mod in the store with 6 starting speed, like vertigo has above. That just about knocked me off my chair when I saw it -- and then realized I didn't have the currency to buy it :( Those things are rarer than getting 7 carbantis from a challenge and 10M from the credit heist in one day.

I actually bought one with 6 speed but guess how many times speed was increased.
    Not even once.

Yea, I'm scared to slice that grey mod because I'm probably just gonna be sad when the speed doesn't get hit and it looks like a lame gold mod with 6 speed on it
    However starting at 6 means than the highest possible secondary speed is in fact 31 speed, but I've yet to see even a +30 speed secondary even with slicing.