Traya full on or CLS/Chewie/C3PO BUT C3PO on 6*?

Hi guys,

I have seen some videos online that made me wonder if I should change my arena team from Triumvirate+Thrawn+Nest to CLS/Chewie/Han/R2/C3PO. However I only managed to get C3PO to 6 starts.

In videos I have seen this CLS team to wipe out Trayas in 45 secs, but looking at my shard I don't see this team being so strong. I wonder if this is a missed opportunity or if this team is actually worse than my current Traya team. What do you guys think?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    C3po at 6* is perfectly fine, just need to make sure he has decent gear and you can mod him good enough without access to 6 dot mods(not sure if that's a problem for some yet).
  • Options
    Thanks Kyno. But do you think that it would be wise to change to the team with 6* 3PO? Or I should stay with Traya? Thanks
  • Options
    @Tricky_Palmera_11 If you're happy with the rank you can achieve with your current team, stick to it.
    If you want to try and improve, and don't think it's possible with your current team, try a CLS one.
    Before you do and start swapping mods make sure you create loadouts for your current team so you can easily re-assign them. :)
  • Options
    In offense CLS/chewie/han/3po is just a 1min fight aginst any traya, even if they have much better mods than u...
    Sadly revan teams can kill in auto regardless their mods, and u can only kill revans if u have better mods than them :S

So if there are few revans in ur shard it could work, but if there are a lot of revans i think u will fall more in defense than with traya.
  • Options
    Well, I reach top 20 by reward time often but I need several fights to reach that position. I was wondering if the CLS/C3PO 6* would help me reaching a higher position and fight Revans easier...
  • Options
    Better to swap out to cls he is META right now
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    This is top 10 leaders, should answer your question. I swapped to CLS because it's much more fun for me to play.

nyv4jt5mp2iu.png
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Btw C3PO is a secret tank, it's low chance he'll be amongst the first to get targeted and he doesn't do damage anyway, so 6* matters little.

wktlsa025udw.png
  • Options
    I'm running this team with a 5 star c3po and I walk over traya teams only really struggle with 300+ speed revans(but who doesnt?). Other than that most battles are wicked fun!