My Gear Slots are gone!!!

Just about all my gear slots are gone when the level gets raised! It took weeks for some of them to get filled and they just disappeared! This needs fixed. All my top character orange Plus gear signs are gone and is asking me to get the gear again! This is insane!

Replies

• Options
    If you see an orange + sign it means you need to increase the level of the toon to go any further.
  • Options
    Or you ran out of credits lol
  • Options
    Actually no. I think you dont mean the actually level but the gear level right? Once you level that up, the boosts from the gears stay but the gears themselves disappear but you can collect new gears for additional boosts. In total you can do that 8 times atm. The gears get harder to collect every time. So they arent really gone. You still have the boosts. You just can't see them!
  • Options
    That's correct. I'm not at the level yet so I know that. What I'm saying is that the gear I had ready for when the update is supposed to come out disappeared. It's not there anymore.

It is literally telling me the gear I had ready for the level update needs collected AGAIN.
  • Options
    You don't have enough credits to put it on, it's still there
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    You probably used that gear for someone else
  • Tony167
    231 posts Member
    Options
    Mittens wrote: »

This is probably what happened. And you didn't even realize. I've done it plenty of times.
  • ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Mittens wrote: »

Exactly. Multiple characters use the same things. You get a new item and a different toon gets a green arrow randomly so you equip. Not realizing you just used 2 other things you were going to use elsewhere.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Troll? :neutral:
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Im just saying, he probably upgraded his gear to next level
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Jenggo
    48 posts Member
    Options
    This happened to me yesterday too. My gear just went missing. Before that, when I crafted it, everything became awry. It showed that I had 2 crafted (when there was supposed to be 1)... the left frame started to show random numbers (instead of 1/1, it showed 1/2, 1/20... each time I clicked on it)... and four hours later when I logged in again, the yellow plus sign that was supposed to be there... was gone.

And no one was upgraded in between.

I have a post with full details in the Bugs section.

Bad gear rates, and now disappearing gear. Sigh.