When is the next Revan event?

Roahn
231 posts Member
So I only need 8 Mission shards and I'll have her to 7* and the rest of the old republic are already at 7* gear 8. Can't wait to unlock him and gear him up.

Replies

• yum
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Hard to know, some people says soon some arguing it will be in April March ....
  • Options
    I have Bastila, Jolee, Zaalbar, and T3 at gear 10, 7 starred. Bastila and Jolee both have their zetas. Mission I have at 31/85 going to 6 star, gear 9 with her zeta. I'm hoping Revan comes back in February, maybe early March.
  • Options
    I have had them since Dec 10th this wait is pure agony.
  • Options
    There’s a chance it will still run during this month. Or maybe next month as a requirement for darth revan or malak, who knows?
  • Options
    I'm REALLY hoping it won't be until next month!!! *fingers crossed*

I'm farming like crazy and don't want to miss him again only to also miss C3P0 because I haven't been able to farm ewoks during this KOTOR farming-period...
  • Options
    Whenever the devs decide to run his event again. No one knows. We should get a 7 day notice before they run it again.
  • Options
    I am ready now, bring it on.
  • Options
    Normally we get these events every 3 months. Revan event started 2018-10-18. So we should see his return end of this month or beginning next month.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Normally we get these events every 3 months. Revan event started 2018-10-18. So we should see his return end of this month or beginning next month.

This is not true. First Hero (CLS) was 140 days. Second (JTR) was 90 days. And CG constantly changes things anyway.

Nobody knows anything except CG and they won't tell you until it's close to returning.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Next Thursday
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Next Thursday

This is why people run around telling other people things that are wrong. Because they read posts like this, stated as fact, that are either guesses, hopes, or jokes.

So thanks.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Next Thursday

This is why people run around telling other people things that are wrong. Because they read posts like this, stated as fact, that are either guesses, hopes, or jokes.

So thanks.

Amen to that. Especially because it’s Friday not Thursday. 😛

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    :/
  • Options
    If it was December 31st, i'd totally say he'll be back sometime next year. But alas, sometime this year I suppose.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Nightlores wrote: »

This is not true. First Hero (CLS) was 140 days. Second (JTR) was 90 days. And CG constantly changes things anyway.

Nobody knows anything except CG and they won't tell you until it's close to returning.

They stated that JTR was brought back earlier so if I had to guesstimate, I’d say HJ are not supposed to return in 3 months but should be closer to 5 months like CLS. Since Sith February is coming, there’s a good chance Revan will return during or just after that, which would make it 4 months, just nice.