Now where to put those zetas and MK5 stun guns?

Ashcat
3 posts Member
edited January 2019
Hi!

My SWGOH.GG profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/218828593/

I got 3 zetas saved up. I'm ready for JTR (will buy the pack). Revan will be close one, not certain I will make it. CRO is far, far away. Got Chewie (not Zeta yet) though!

I'm currently running a zBastila, Ezra, zGMY, Old Ben and Thrawn team in arena and can climb up until 150.
With JTR around the corner I'm not sure where to put the 3 zetas and my last MK5 Stun gun. Any advice? It would be nice to do some more dmg in raids, do better in GA or climb back to arena top 100.
Both my FO and Resistance teams kinda suck atm :P

I was thinking about the following options:
- zzJTR / zBB8
- zzzJTR
- zJTR / zBB8 / zChewie
- zJTR / zTalzin / zKRU (get get 3 more effective teams in GA)

Also I got 1 more MK5 Stun gun...where to put it?

- Chewie (IX)
- Han (X)
- Palp (XI)
- Old Ben (IX, just for this arena team)
- Wampa (6*, VIII, to make him perhaps solo weak GA teams),
- BB8 (XI)
- or save it for JTR.

HALP! :)
Post edited by Ashcat on

Replies

• Options
    The best way to get gear is from Raids!
    HAAT:
    If you aren’t finishing top 3 in HAAT consistently then I suggest
    • Gear the ABC squad (which you have) to G12 - hold a zeta for BB8 (RWTP) and put it on him if you get JTR
    Heroic Sith - if your guild hasn’t got tier 6 on farm and actively working on Heroic....then move.
    For Sith you need 4 strong teams
    Use SWGOH.help and put in your allycode and it will help guide you. Obvious essentials
    • JTR Resistance for P1 —> really focus hard on getting 7* G12 RTrooper he’s essential. The 4 Zetas you need are JTR leadership, R2s x2, BB8 RWTP.
    • Nightsisters —> Ventress leadership zeta, Acolyte, Talia, MT and Daka.
    • Chex Mix 2.0 or Bounty and the Beast....great options.

TL:DR —> Maxout your HAAT ABC squad and get GK to 7* ASAP. Build Heroic Sith teams (which you have a lot of already).
  • Options
    Also - if you have 4 Sith teams (1 for each phase) and try and move guilds....people will fight to get hold of you 👍
  • Options
    Thanks, I got the ABC squad already and can solo P3-4.

This wasn't my question though :tongue:
  • Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    You asked where to spend Zetas and Stun Guns....I gave you a logical plan. Ignore it if you wish.
    By inference you spend your Zetas on JTR lead and BB8 RWTP, Ventress lead etc...you need an overall objective or you end up being spread way to thin.
  • Ashcat
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Sorry. I read your your message way too fast and thought it was only about raids. Thanks for the tips!
    Post edited by Ashcat on
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say zJTR (l), zBB8 (RWTP), and zR2 (NC). Stun Gun, I'd probably put on BB8 or JTR based on what you're showing us.