Rogue actions

How does the Rogue actions option actually work. Is this something I should be doing more of

Replies

• Options
    Sorry, where? Can you show more specifics so we know what you're talking about?
  • Options
    In territory battles
  • Options
    If you block a section in tb/tw and a guild member attacks there it will show under rogue actions.
  • Options
    It's if some goes against ba restricted territory order.
  • Options
    In Territory Battles, it shows the number of times people chose to do something the Officers had set as a forbidden action (i.e. donating to platoons, deploying characters, or attempting combat).

You should check with your guild officers to understand their expectations regarding rogue actions. Some guilds will kick players who go rogue.
  • Options
    Yes but should we avoid Road actions because I noticed it only gives one extra point or is this beneficial
  • Options
    We use them as follows:

- at start of each TB phase mark all combats and special as “prohibited” and leave them like that until platoons are filled
    - Also mark the deployment node as “prohibited” and leave it like that until you’re ready for folks to deploy
    - In phases 4-6 we also mark platoons as “prohibited” until we’ve checked which ones we can fill.

People that can’t follow instructions are bad news for TB, and TW for that matter. The prohibited / rogue action feature can help identify who these people are.
  • Options
    It doesn't give any "points" That's just a count of how many times someone has disobeyed orders. If you like disobeying orders, feel free. The guild officers, however, might just have a different opinion, however.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    fader wrote: »
    Yes but should we avoid Road actions because I noticed it only gives one extra point or is this beneficial

There is no benefit to Rogue Actions. Those are not points, just a count of how many times you have done something marked as prohibited.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone
  • Options
    No it is something to avoid. I run my guilds TB. As an officer of my guild and the one in charge of TB I place orders for my guild in hopes of earning more stars.Some time I place orders to focus on certain areas or not work on others to get that last star we are close to and not waste efforts that will not be fruitful. A rouge action is where despite one of you guild leaders placing orders to do a thing, you do it anyway. In some guilds this can get you kicked. After a few warnings I as an officer oner TB have done just that. Please respect your guild leaders and DON'T earn any rogue actions or leave your guild for one no one cares in.
  • Options
    @Kyno

And now I will use this smoke bomb to vanish before your very eyes!