Update on 1-11-19 What just happened?!

What in the world just happened? The game said it had an update going to happen at 3 something Pacific time or whatever and that I needed to get my battles done. Soon after, the game said it had to restart. After restarting, I could not even come close to beating Teir 2 of the Ground War Event!!!!
I had three stars on this before the update! Now I can't come close to even one star??? Can someone tell me what just happened?!!!

Replies

• Options
    Calm down. They told us that it was just in fixing the game release in accordance with the chalendar change
  • Options
    Something else had to happen with it. Or else, the RNG is really going south. I can't beat it now at all. Same chars and everything.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Kiser76 wrote: »
    Something else had to happen with it. Or else, the RNG is really going south. I can't beat it now at all. Same chars and everything.

Ha, that's nothing to do with an update.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Kiser76 wrote: »

Well I'm running Mythic pretty easily on auto, and I don't have Revan. I don't know what's going on with your RNG but maybe it's just that.... RNG
  • Options
    Must be. But super odd that I three star it earlier today on lunch break and couldn't get even one star minutes after the update. Tried 6 times. If RNG, what a coincidence.
  • Options
    Maybe I'll try auto as well. What do I have to loose.
  • Options
    i could be wrong, but
    i think the first time you beat it, it is much easier. you get the zeta material for first time completion.. easy to 3 star it.
    then subsequent completions give omega material... and the event is tuned to be much more difficult than the first time...
    i have only my personal experience that tells me this is exactly the case...
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    You're wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH