Mod Pricing

There are probably things other than mods that this affects as well, but I just noticed for the first time that those gold mods that cost 1.91 M ship credits in the store?

They don't.

They cost 1.916600 M ship credits.

I know because I had 1.91 M ship credits in my bank account, tried to buy the thing, and it told me I had insufficient credits.

==> so there's 4 things you can do about this:
1. Round the pricing down so that it never costs more than what you can actually see in the price, or
2. Round the displayed price UP so you never think you have enough when you don't, or
3. When you tap the mod and the final purchase screen shows up, include the full price, not the rounded price, in the information about the mod, or
4. Tell someone how many credits they're short when the purchase fail message displays.

For a minute there I thought there had to be some kind of bug. It was a good enough mod and I was frustrated and curious enough that I actually paid to refresh fleet energy to get the thing and had the foresight to record the exact number of credits in my account before and after. I'd only been short about 2100 credits.

Weird and frustrating.