New top tier PVP group

Up until now IMO it was the Jedi Counter group with Ima Gun Di as leader. That's not the case anymore.

I'm thinking:
Sid: Leader
Darth Vader
HK 47
Kylo Ren
Old Daka

Or maybe pull Daka and slot Darth Maul in there. With that lineup you may not even need any healing potential, but Daka's stuns are a nice thing to have. What do you guys think?

Replies

• Options
    I think it definitely works...offensively thou. And that is if your DM doesnt not get taken down on the first turn.
  • Options
    My 6*DM can hardly survive 2 turns right now on top 10 pvp arena. He does..if opponents does not get a lucky crit on him.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    How do u all know that "your DM can hardly survive 2 turns"?????????
    We cant preview battles nor can we even see who atks us to communicate it (unless we can an i just aint found out how yet) so again, how do you know how your team does in detail like that?????
  • Options
    Darth Maul is fragile... Also, am not sure how sturdy kylo Ren will be once maxed just yet. On paper the team looks good tho. Can you get Vader to 7*?
  • Options
    @Abyss they mean in attack PVP he lasts two turns. They see this when versing AI. When a human verses your AI the enemy will be even better.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Got ya ok i was not lookin at it that way haha
  • Options
    Hmm, I was going along the same lines but Boba Fett may be better than HK-47 in that configuration. There are going to be a lot fewer Jedi teams around in the coming days is my prediction. I swapped to:

Sidious (leader), Vader, Old Daka, Luminara, and Cpt Phasma right now. Planning to swap in Kylo eventually for luminara or Daka (subject to testing) and IG-88 for Phasma (also subject to testing). I just wish Vader was more farmable, but his AOE and Culling Blade still work really well even at 4*.
  • MackemSLAM
    346 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Would it be better to have Sidious or Phasma as leader in this team?

Sidious
    Phasma
    Luminarya
    Kylo Ren
    Vader

That's my lineup now. But I also have Bobba Fett, Dooku, Finn and HK 47 I could bring in.

Any recommendations?
  • Options
    Phasma leader
    Sid
    Darth Vader
    Kylo
    Tie pilot ( can double crit with phasma leader perk at 3k back to back)
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    When I see a DM in oppisition it's easy mode ON!

The damage increase was nice but he needs something to make him last past 2-3 hits. :#

<-- still have hope for him, but he sits on a shelf for now. Great to look at, but whatever you do don't touch him, he breaks very easy!
  • Options
    You know.....who has the highest speed with a taunt? Cause if a taunt goes off it can be game over with DM and Sid AOE
  • Options
    Ravage wrote: »
    You know.....who has the highest speed with a taunt? Cause if a taunt goes off it can be game over with DM and Sid AOE

I'm guessing Poe. He is my fastest character after Dooku.
  • Options
    So far my full nightsister group is doing very well in PVP worked my way into the top 50 so far and steadily climbing.
  • Options
    Ravage wrote: »
    Phasma leader
    Sid
    Darth Vader
    Kylo
    Tie pilot ( can double crit with phasma leader perk at 3k back to back)

Tried this. Pretty good.