Has anyone ever used an all-Han squad or a Wookiee-only team?

These are two of my weird long-term goals. All five Hans and the four Chewies with Zaalbar. Maybe even on defense in the arena for a day, just to give people something to smile at while the team drops through the ranks like a lead balloon. Has anyone ever tried this? If so, was one of those teams surprisingly not-terrible? At least legendary + Vandor Chewie with Zaalbar should make for an interesting combination.

Replies

• Options
    I tried to but CG voted to not let me use vet chewy and Han because the community said so
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Apparently the wookie team also has great audio. Someone posted a link at some point.
  • Darth_DeVito
    1233 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Buddy wrote: »
    Apparently the wookie team also has great audio. Someone posted a link at some point.

I can only imagine :smiley: Probably sounds a bit like fighting Tuskens. (ETA: Tusken? Not sure about the plural. Sandpeople.)
  • Options
    Not sure hiw to embed a video in here from my mobile but 5 wookies has been done

https://youtu.be/jbbT1YqMRY4
  • Options
    These are two of my weird long-term goals. All five Hans and the four Chewies with Zaalbar. Maybe even on defense in the arena for a day, just to give people something to smile at while the team drops through the ranks like a lead balloon. Has anyone ever tried this? If so, was one of those teams surprisingly not-terrible? At least legendary + Vandor Chewie with Zaalbar should make for an interesting combination.

Well i guess from the video, all wookie team seems unsurprisingly bad
  • Options

Yeah, arena is probably a bad idea :) But weaker GW nodes might be fun to play.
  • Options

Yeah, arena is probably a bad idea :) But weaker GW nodes might be fun to play.

It might work in TW as a defensive team at the back, but thats probably about it imo
  • Options
    Tried on TW.
    Nothing happened, opponents decide to attack our ships...
  • Options
    Scruffy-looking nerf herders clearly need a princess to organize them. :D
  • Options
    If you g12 just about any team it'll work anywhere except mythic level. It would be a horrible waste of resources though to g12 CW Chewie