Is MK 6 fusion furnace purchasable with crystals?

This equipment pieces that seems raid limited is required to make 2 g12 upgrades that r needed for arena team.

Been a while since I had to climb twice in one day just to reach my payout in piece. Literally will purchase equipment at this point don’t know how many more days I can move up just to close off lines that accelerate my drop lol.

Replies

• Options
    I believe it is a full or salvage drop in shipments. Also farmable in Guild Store
  • Options
    2smooth wrote: »
    This equipment pieces that seems raid limited is required to make 2 g12 upgrades that r needed for arena team.

Been a while since I had to climb twice in one day just to reach my payout in piece. Literally will purchase equipment at this point don’t know how many more days I can move up just to close off lines that accelerate my drop lol.

Er i’m swimming with those so yea dont buy it. U’ll regret later
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    U'll

Lol I have no hope for humanity.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    U'll

U mean umanity? ;)
  • Options
    fgdsg3fch7xv.png

One of these?
  • Options
    U'll

Lol, picking at the usage of a short form when there’s another post in this exact same thread with horrible grammar.
  • Options
    U'll

Yule
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    U'll

Lol, picking at the usage of a short form when there’s another post in this exact same thread with horrible grammar.

That's not a short form. "You'll" is a short form.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    fgdsg3fch7xv.png

One of these?
    fgdsg3fch7xv.png

One of these?
    Yes I bought what I needed cost almost all my crystals when I factored in the refreshes lol I’ll be strictly cantina farming until I recover but u must have got lucky I never get fully crafted anything useful from tank just equipment for Phoenix lol
  • Options
    U'll

That's not a short form. "You'll" is a short form.

I believe I’m responding on a forum and not sending a corporate email. But sure, if you need your ego to be inflated for having extremely perfect english, have it ur way.

Oops, another short form there