Is the Episode 7 falcon bad?

I have or 4* and 1/2 level 85 with Finn G12 Rey G11 both zeta.

If it is good I will put finishing it in my long term plans. If not well that stinks but I would rather know now.

For 2 Pilots in their max ranges I expect it to hit harder than it does. That's why I am asking. Then again it is a cargo ship.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's not as good as we except it to be.

It's not bad, I have used it in TW to good effect but it's usually in a second squad as a last reinforcement to take down a weaker team. Mostly because I have the pilots maxed.
  • Options
    Yeah. That's about what I figured. Disappointing that there is only 1 20 energy node for it (maybe 16)
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't it show up in the fleet store too?
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »

I have never seen it
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »

No, it doesn’t.
  • Options
    It's pretty nice. I have to say keeping it alive was a challenge until it hit 7*. Then 2.0 happened and reinforcement abilities really pumped up the survivability.
  • Options
    It was great until they nerfed it by putting the thrust reversal buff as a locked buff.
  • Options
    I like it. But it’s not really fleet arena-worthy.

That said, it’a a cargo ship so you’ll want it for the ship heist that gives...... I don’t remember, ship materials maybe?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Well, I dont use it but was thinking since it has an AOE, could be a pretty powerful reinforce now that AOEs are a thing.
  • Options
    It's one of my favorite ships and it works well on the right team. With Poe and Resistance Pilot, it makes a reinforcement that can do some nasty work.

Unfortunately, it was much more effective before the ships 2.0 update, but it's still a good investment, imo.
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Options
    Yeah, I really like R pilot's reinforce. I want to have all 3 resistance ready for the capitol ship
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    My understanding is that it was much better in fleets 1.0.

I don't have it, but it seems like it'd still perform alright. It's not part of the generally accepted "best" fleet setups though.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    It isn’t bad, I use it in arena, but I love Lando‘s Falcon more...