Looking for a new home? Join Starstrike1234, Full of Active members

Seilore
105 posts Member
edited April 2019
Starstrike is a casual guild that is 100% full of active members. Requirements are below, all that we ask is that even though we are casual is that you sign on daily (with-in reason) and remain active in the game.

Looking for no chat requirements, don't need discord, however, it is an option. Just play when you want and participate daily whenever, StarStrike1234 may be for you. We are a fun group, willing to help each other out as needed. Working together for the good of those around us. Feel free to come and check us out...

2 new spots just opened up, join today.

Min Player Level: 65 (Preferred level 85) If you don't meet the requirements please ask about our sister guild.

Guild GP: 63 Million, most players at level 85.

Contact: Shoot me a message here or just search for our guild in game and feel free to join.

Communication: We use the in-game chat no other requirements. However, we do offer a discord server as well for those that like that option, link will be provided when you join.

Raids: Heroic Pit every few days, 24 join period/alternating top contenders to spread out rewards. Usually finish within an hour after launch. Heroic Tank Take Down 24 join period finishes within a few hours after launch. The Sith Triumvirate level VI.

Time: Heroic Pit Raid fluctuate on start time, that way we can cover the majority of the guild, some start in the evening US time zones, some start in the AM US time zones. (Usually announced several hours prior, plus the 24 join period so anyone who qualifies can get rewards.) Heroic Tank starts as soon as we acquire enough tickets. Sith raid starts when we finish the previous sith raid.

Territory Battles: We hold our own. (Win more than loose, We have won 9 of last 10)

Participation and Policies: 18 day inactivity is booted, prefer activity on most days to get to 600 points to help the guild expand.

Guild Name: StarStrike1234

No Merger Requests please, much appreciated.
Post edited by Seilore on

Replies

• Options
    Updated for current GP, also territory information. New spots just opened...
  • Options
    Hey there, I’m debating leaving my current guild as I don’t really recognize it anymore and I’m starting to feel like a stranger. At this point having fun is my biggest concern so I’m putting out the feelers the see if I find a guild that fits me and I fit. I’m pretty sure i cover whatever your minimum requirements are if you have any. My ally code is 676-187-369. Hit me up if you like and we’ll see what happens. Either way good luck with your guild
    Line ID: Fish Bones SH
  • Options
    Updated post, we have 4 new spots that just opened up. join before we max out again. Also updated our new GP up from 54 to 56.5
  • Seilore
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Updated: With new number of open spots and current GP. Also provided information regarding our sister guild. We are always looking for active members that don't like the pressure of an elite active guild that forces everyone to be on at certain times or max out in arena and every other stat.
  • Seilore
    105 posts Member
    Options
    **Update** 2 new open spots, changed are new GP (up about 5 mil). Changed raid info.
  • Options
    Still got an open spot? I took a break from the game for a while. Picking it back up. My GP is 2.7M.
  • Seilore
    105 posts Member
    Options
    yes, you're welcome