Best arena teams

Im kinda new and trying to learn have a 64k phoniex team but was told if I didn't have a big Jedi/Sith team that I might as well quit. Is that true and witch is best squads?

Replies

• Options
    What's your level? And what are the major teams currently in your arena shards? Phoenix holds kinda well together, but more detail on your gear levels would be appreciated. As for jedi/sith teams, yeah they have more versatility and actually performs better than a single phoenix team. Considering your phoenix are already at 7* you can get Palpatine and Thrawn from their legendary events, or start farming Bastilla and 2 other jedis to get Grandmaster Yoda since phoenix already have 2 jedis with them.
  • Blackblooded
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Starting out, it's almost like a sequence. Build up phoenix for Thrawn and EP. Then use that empire team to unlock r2. Now you have r2, work on the og characters that are required for CLS. Start working on FO for bb8. Then bb8 with your vets/resistance gets JTR. Finish up a jedi line up, Bastilla would be a good farm, to help get gmy. Dont be too worried early in the game about arena. The "best" teams are a Revan jedi team, a Traya sith team and CLS/Han/Chewie. Without knowing your lineup, a Bastilla lead jedi team would probably be the fastest to assemble. Bastilla, ezra, gmy, jolee and a 5th (JKA, AT, Thrawn etc I'm assuming you dont have general kenobi) would be ok.