FO synergy?

Darth_Tomsteros2707
275 posts Member
edited January 2019
So I need advise once more.I am looking for the best defensive FO team I thought about both kylos Foo fostormtrooper and phasma but I saw other teams to so what would you recommend?
Post edited by Darth_Tomsteros2707 on

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    You shouldn’t run a FO team without FOX.
  • Options
    I've been running zKUM, zKylo, FOSFTP, FOX, FOO and they are my second best squad behind my nightsisters in most cases (damage output).

The special forces TP is a bit of a grind, but worth it, IMO. At the very least, I would make sure you are running a FO team with FOO, KUM and FOX. KUM is such an easy farm (Tie Silencer on the same node too).
  • Options
    I run zzKRU, zKylo, FOX, FOTP, and FOO for tw and GA and it’s a really good defensive team. But if it’s the 3v3 then I’d put zzKRU, zKylo, and FOX one team, then Phasma, FOTP, and FOO another team. The plasma lead team is softer but they can pump up their damage really well.
  • Options
    My top squad is currently zkru, zkr, FOE, FOST, Phas.
    I swap FOST for FOO for rancor raid (tm control), but FOST heal useful elsewhere. I then hunt NS and Bas squads in arena.
    The synergy is really good and lots of useful side effects - 2 taunt busters, 2 AoE, 2 stun. ZFOST also brings assist.
  • Options
    KRU, KRUM, Unmasked, or Matt are all acceptable. KUM is not.
  • Options
    I run the old school FO except KRU as lead and leave Phasma out. FOE is generally accepted as the best 5th.

BUT seeing as there is a new movie this December I'm assuming we will be able to fill 2 full FO teams. So probably wont hurt to level them all.
  • Options
    BB9E according to certain videos and data mining.
  • Options
    Am i the only one running a FO team with zFOTP instead FOE? I mean the double tap basic deals 18k each (without offense up), he's fast enough and evades a lot..
  • Options
    FOE had loads of health and big damage, but I find the best is the 99% tm gain if he kills off death sentence. There are times in TB or against a NS squad who've been weakened across the board where he just smites them like whack a mole
  • Options
    My FOTFP on 6* lvl 60 though
  • Options
    FOE had loads of health and big damage, but I find the best is the 99% tm gain if he kills off death sentence. There are times in TB or against a NS squad who've been weakened across the board where he just smites them like whack a mole

Man that sounds so tempting. I hate those ns ****, and getting a character to chain one hit them would be well worth the pain in getting this team.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    KRU, KRUM, Unmasked, or Matt are all acceptable. KUM is not.

Downvote.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    The generally accepted best team for general use is KRU, Kylo, Executioner, Stormtrooper, Officer. The FO TIE Pilot can potentially sub in for Masked Kylo.
    Am i the only one running a FO team with zFOTP instead FOE? I mean the double tap basic deals 18k each (without offense up), he's fast enough and evades a lot..

I run this, although it's mainly because I didn't know how awesome the Executioner was when I was building my team. I even have his zeta. I don't regret it as I do use the FO TIE in my fleet lineup, but I'd honestly take back all the resources and put them into Executioner if I could - he does do pretty good damage, but the Executioner does just as much, is way sturdier, and grants TM to the rest of the team. Mostly it's that last part that makes him great - between

10% team TM on FOX crits,
    25% team TM on Kylo's Lash Out,
    25% team TM on Stormtrooper's taunt,
    and individual allies gaining 20% TM on crit under KRU,

First Order can generate a crazy amount of turns even with so-so speed stats. You really only need the Officer to be really fast so he can use Marching Orders on Kylo as the first move and get the TM engine running.

Personally I hope they release more First Order when the next movie comes out so we can finally dust off Phasma and build a secondary FO team that specializes in assists; right now she sadly just serves as crew for Kylo's Shuttle for most of us.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png