Help

So first order characters. Who should I farm. I have KR, Phasma, KRU all 7* but I’m wondering who I should farm next for BB-8 whenever that comes back. I got wrecked FOE a lot so I’m thinking about him, maybe?

Replies

• Options
    FOE and FOO would be good as they’re both an easy gear (if there is such a thing)

You can also farm them simultaneously.

Long term you want FOST as well, but that won’t be necessary for BB8 unlock.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    FO Officer and FO Executioner
  • Options
    Executioner is amazing and so, so much fun.

Phasma is ****.
  • Options
    My top squad: zkru, zkr, FOE, FOST, Phas. 2 taunt busters, 2 stuns, 2 AoE, 2 taunters, 2 who recover own health, and one small squad heal. They're really good at hunting Bas and NS zombie squads.
    For pit raid, I swap FOST for FOO for TM control.
    Don't bother with phas lead though, Kru better.
    Finishing FOTFP for more attack on sith raid, will drop phas for that
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Most ppl would say drop Phasma.

Now, if you just want bb8 and will take your FO no further, any 5 will do. Especially since you already have KRU. That said, I highly recommend FOO and FOX/FOE (same guy)

If you wanna take them all the way FOST is essential. The pilots can help as well, but I believe FO experts the regular one (not the special forces) has become absolute.
  • Options
    Get the ones that are pilots....
  • Options
    FOO and executioner are argued as better for PVP, but they don't have ships and ships are an important half of the game. Both the kylo Phasma FOST SF Pilot and Tie pilot I would say focus on and when they give you a capital ship you'll have a full fleet! I just need both the Kylo now.

For just bb8 though I have this trash team
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/133059/
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    Most ppl would say drop Phasma.

Definitely. Sadly - a truly horrible character.

• Options
    Unless BB8 got harder i unlockes him with g11zylo and g11 phasma, the rest of the team was like g7. Zylo can do most of the work for you
  • Options
    If you want a long term FO team, drop Phasma and get FOST, FOO and FOE/FOTP. But if you only want them for the next BB8 event, get FOE and FOO instead imo, since with said squad you're kinda missing on offense
  • Options
    Phas has uses: speed down on opposition, and gives squad advantage - which lets FOST taunt bust.
    But she dies easy
  • Options
    I just want a team for BB8. I’m not looking to replace my sith or Jedi teams. I just wanna get BB8 and then Rey and then forget FO exsists.