Arena Teams

President_Palpatine
99 posts Member
edited January 2019
I would appreciate any ideas for my account because I really am not the best with creating team comps or with mods
My account: https://swgoh.gg/p/514121224/

Replies

• President_Palpatine
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Sorry, I forgot to mention. My profile won’t refresh, so these toons are from a little while ago
  • Options
    Any help with mods is also appreciated, if you can 🙂
  • Options
    At first glance, I'd say you're not gaining much by having Boba in that lineup - zero synergy. Get Nihilus those last two pieces to put him at G10 and start using him. Maybe even try him now.
  • Options
    enlguy wrote: »
    At first glance, I'd say you're not gaining much by having Boba in that lineup - zero synergy. Get Nihilus those last two pieces to put him at G10 and start using him. Maybe even try him now.

I wouldnt exactly say Zero, he does clean away debuffs/buffs for a healthy boost in his Execute damage, and Execute can be used twice as often as Annihilate unless you get good Debuff RNG to crank up the Turn meter on him fast enough. Not to mention he doles out 3 different kinds of debuffs himself, one of which is a AoE spread. Take all that into account with his Shard is likely pretty young and Boom, Boba has serious usefulness. Combine that with he runs his ship in fleet, it only makes sense to run him in Arena cause of how much investment he will receive.

I cant really give you much advice on where to take your profile from there, as all my advice would come out bias towards my own person favoritism of characters. But I can say try not to spread yourself too thin, as Focused Investment is the only way to avoid fattening up your account, and a fluffy roster will only handicap you farther in the future.

Also, you should focus more on Fleet. This will do two things for you. Increase your potential for Zeta materials over time, and help you unlock and start farming that Nest node I am sure you have dreams about(Possibly nightmares...)
  • Options
    Agreed, Nihilus and then maybe start farming Sion to eventually replace tarkin. EP, sion, nihilus, vader, thrawn is a pretty solid team.
  • Options
    I’m having trouble getting past the light side stage nine, so I can’t get to sion
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Get some allies and borrow CLS from someone. That will help that battle a lot. Is that the shoretrooper node with Embo boss? It took me forever too.
  • Options
    Sion is on LS-9A (Shore is on LS-9B) so maybe he is having problems getting past the LS-9 normal nodes.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Ahh. Well not certain, but even a 3* Vandor and L3 may help on those nodes. The current scoundrels were not available when I was doing them but they make a lot of pve stuff a lot easier. Might try that.
  • Options
    Thanks!