• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Juntari
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend joining. I was kicked in the middle of a geo tb for calling out an officer that made fun of a basic question
  • Options
    Also there is way more than two spots available
  • Hero_of_the_galaxy
    164 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Bump
  • Juntari
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @Hero_of_the_galaxy. I started off by asking a basic question in the guild chat That was met with a sarcastic answer from an officer. I call out that officer harshly and I am booted?

In essence I was booted for asking a basic question.

You can try to spin poor leadership around to me but that's ok.

I sat in your guild for months contributing to every single guidl activity and never voiced myself. The second I do I am removed. Yes I called your officer and elitist but is that not a valid response to a leader who is making fun of a member?

Learn to lead and maybe you will win a TW.

FYI this Guild hasent won a TW since I joined in August.
    Post edited by Juntari on
  • Juntari
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @Hero_of_the_galaxy and now you delete your response to me because you know it was wrong.

This guild has incredibly poor leadership and I do NOT RECCOMEND it to anyone.
  • Juntari
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    That bump after my comment was edited to bump.
    I was called out in that edited post for being the one too stirring up things.

Now I am becsuse you kicked me for no reason. A basic question was answered with a sarcastic response from an OFFICER.

And for those wondering I asked why we should star a territory in tw this round.
  • Options
    Maybe one of you will be a man and send me an apology and reasonable explanation
  • greenboots
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Juntari I don't why you got so mad over someone including a ? at the end of their sentence.
    also Sol isn't an officer he never has been He even apologized and you called him an elitist pr*ck.
    I don't know what came over you and why that bothered you so much.
    And if you had issues with us why not bring it up with an officer instead creating drama in the guild chat.