Squad arena realignment

I go into my shards squad arena from time time and see who leads what teams are best...etc..etc. I do this every few weeks...I went in today and checked it out..and I have several new shard members..all now have +5m gp and ever single toon is golden and sitting pretty at 7*. So when did they realign the shard and why. Or did several of my shard mates suddenly win the lottery and blasted past all of us to the new top 10.

Replies

• Options
    There's nobody new in your shard. Some people either:
    A.Changed their names
    B. Spent some money
    C.Finally climbed into the top.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Yeah they doubled there GPs from 3.5m to 5.5+ in a matter of weeks so they spent a Kings Ransom and changed thier names then. Went from about half of thier toons at g12 to all of thier toons at g12.
  • Options
    Pays attention "every few weeks" and thinks he knows what's going on.

Gets the answer to his question, decides he doesn't like it and proceeds to lambast it, secure in his ignorance.

There's just no helping some people.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    TRanger wrote: »
    Yeah they doubled there GPs from 3.5m to 5.5+ in a matter of weeks so they spent a Kings Ransom and changed thier names then. Went from about half of thier toons at g12 to all of thier toons at g12.

Had to be something like that because no one has ever ever ever ever ever ever or will ever ever ever ever ever change shards.

What seems improbable to you (rapid growth, name changes or sudden appearance at the top) is the answer, because what seems probable to you (shard change) is an impossibility that the devs have always maintained has not and will not ever happen.

To rephrase: devs have flat out said they have not and will not rotate shards. Therefore your shard wasn't rotated, period.
  • TRanger
    329 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Lol,Wow, that's totally amazing, possibilities do exist,.....
    You guys are so smart and witty, Thank you.....
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Lol,Wow, that's totally amazing, possibilities do exist,.....
    You guys are so smart and witty, Thank you.....

Smart or not - they have the knowledge about what CG / the developers have officially announced regarding moving players between shards. It has only ever happened once. That was when rebalancing an insanely strong fleet arena shard.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

Had to be something like that because no one has ever ever ever ever ever ever or will ever ever ever ever ever change shards.

What seems improbable to you (rapid growth, name changes or sudden appearance at the top) is the answer, because what seems probable to you (shard change) is an impossibility that the devs have always maintained has not and will not ever happen.

To rephrase: devs have flat out said they have not and will not rotate shards. Therefore your shard wasn't rotated, period.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/169822/ship-shard-migration-status-update-5-17-18

that post states you are wrong.
    not saying they have swapped shards recently but you are wrong about your never ever ever ever ever etc
  • Options
    I go into my shards squad arena from time time and see who leads what teams are best...etc..etc. I do this every few weeks...I went in today and checked it out..and I have several new shard members..all now have +5m gp and ever single toon is golden and sitting pretty at 7*. So when did they realign the shard and why. Or did several of my shard mates suddenly win the lottery and blasted past all of us to the new top 10.

as others have said things change, the addition of C3PO has made more teams able to climb easier. right now there is many teams that can climb pretty easily and so you will see new names at the top end of your arena.
    its not just 1 or 2 teams competing for RNG anymore there is a good 6-7 teams that can win on offence easily so making it easier and less time consuming for some to climb.
    although saying that checking your arena ranks every few weeks is not a good judge of how the top end is doing, plus the fact that more people might have found the shard chat + joined so makes life easier also.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/169822/ship-shard-migration-status-update-5-17-18

that post states you are wrong.
    not saying they have swapped shards recently but you are wrong about your never ever ever ever ever etc

That doesn't even slightly say that I'm wrong as I never said they've never touched a shard. I said that no one has ever changed/rotated shards.

1 insanely strong fleet shard was SPLIT.

Split means they are still with the same people they've always been with, just less of them. They didn't CHANGE/ROTATE.