Whats the deal with that?

Ok I won like 5/100 ship battles, cant figure out why its so lop sided I am around 50k power and it will only pit me against60k and up opponents how the hell am I ever gonna win when it wont give me fair match ups I have 3 star home1, 5star ahsoka ship she is4star Lvl 67, 4star scimitar Maul is6star Lvl74, Falcon (epVII) 4star, Rey is 4star at50, Finn is 4star@50, Clone Serg Arc-170 4star@Lvl70, Umbran Starfighter@3star Lvl68With 5s @3star Lvl50....please help give me some advice I would like to win at least 10/100 :(

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You are placed in your ship shard with people who unlocked ships the same time as you, this is how they keep it fair. The people you are facing have been putting more development into ships than you.

One thing I would suggest is making a swgoh.gg account, it makes it a little easier for other to look your roster and give advice.

You are pretty early on, my first step would be to look at tarkin for a capital ship, that may help.

Your lineup seems ok, you should look to sunfec for a tank to take some damage, clone Sargent is fine, but not the best early game as he needs a bunch of protection to keep his taunt.
  • Options
    you say they have built up thair ships more but I have noticed that I try and pick people who have like maby 2star ships I even fought a 2 star capital ship fleet and he had like 1 6star the rest where 2star still ended up losing
  • Options
    and thank you I will make a swgoh.gg account
  • TheDarklordX
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I made an account, is thair some way to help build a fleet through it? I saw squad builder, but no fleets?
  • Options
    You might want to post a link to your newly created swgoh profile. ;)
  • Options
    you say they have built up thair ships more but I have noticed that I try and pick people who have like maby 2star ships I even fought a 2 star capital ship fleet and he had like 1 6star the rest where 2star still ended up losing

It depends. Stars are good to have but it is more important atleast at this lvl, to have pilots geared up and ships lvled up, so you can upgrade ships abilities and do more dmg. Stars will come eventually. Pilot gear and ship lvl is more important atm :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Ships and pilots matter, so it may be one or the other that is a higher level.

Also you have to look/think about synergy.