Can I 7* thrawn?

Molecat77
1 posts Member
edited January 2019
https://swgoh.gg/p/175757483/characters/?f=Phoenix

I will have Hera and Sabine at 7* in the next few weeks. I 7* Zeb this morning but it hasn’t shown up yet.

Who should I be gearing up?

Replies

• Options
    my recommendation would be Zeb>Sabine>Ezra. Zeb needs gear to survive so he can apply Daze Stun Stagger, vital elements to beating Thrawn. Sabine needs gear because she will just fall down at that level and her Armor Shred is very useful. Ezra needs gear because he is the cannon of the Phoenix faction.

Get them all to g8, then work g9 on Ezra.
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I recommend sitting Sabine and using Hera, Chopper, Zeb, Ezra, & Kannon.

You need a tank, he will die a few times, be sure to put backup plan on him frequently.(Mine died 3x times when I beat it).
    Zeb needs to be fast and have some potency so he can daze often.
    Ezra next fastest and most geared (G9+ recommended), use his assist call to get Zeb to stun a dazed Thrawn.
    Hera next fastest, use her assist to call Zeb for a stun on a dazed Thrawn when he is not already stunned. G8 is fine for her she's there for the support and leadership.
    Chopper uses his basic only to give the team speed buffs and reduce cool downs so you can call assists more often. G8 also fine, he should also get a speed set, you want him to go often.

Keep Thrawn stunned, pick off his allies, then finish off Thrawn.
  • Options
    I didn't use Chopper, think he's kinda silly. My Thrawn-beating squad:
    Pafham2.png
  • Options
    I used Chopper over Sabine, and I was able to do it with all g8 level 80 (Chopper was level 83) and omegas on all of the uniques. The key for me was decent speeds on Ezra(200) and Hera(191). The strategy is very important for the final stage. Dispel the buffs on both DT as soon as possible and finish them off. After that kill order isn't super important. I can't remember whether I took out the commanders or the regular stormtrooper first. Then I killed Thrawn last. It was helpful to stun Thrawn if possible, but the number 1 priority should be dealing with the Deathtroopers.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone I think I will focus on getting Zeb and Hera to g8, level 85 and hopefully will have Sabine or Chopper 7* by that time. Depending on how soon the event comes I might just have to go with whoever is 7* and hope for a good RNG