No double drops to prepare for falcon

Robme4real
12 posts Member
edited January 2019
Where a re the double drops

Replies

• Options
    Why has this become an expectation? Do they usually enable double drops before legendary events to make sure everyone has a better chance of unlocking without spending anything?

News to me.
  • Options
    Why has this become an expectation? Do they usually enable double drops before legendary events to make sure everyone has a better chance of unlocking without spending anything?

News to me.

Double drops are meant to encourage spending on refreshes - so your "logic" is slightly flawed. Many "big" events have had double drops as a way to encourage people who are close to spend and "stretch" for it if they might not otherwise have a chance.

I would also consider the possibility that there isn't necessarily a need to run double drops anymore if the required units are in the weekly shipments (people can simply spend the crystals to buy shards directly from there). Which also might have something to do with CG's strategy - why nickel and dime people through drops, when you can simply have them cough up a c-note for a vault?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    The other thing is, we've had cheap refreshes and 8 tries for quite some time now. While not the same as double drops, it certainly helps a lot.