Thank you!

The devs and CG have been under a good bit of scrutiny from all over. I have been included in the list of frustrated players. But I have to say, you guys have done some good work recently.

The changes to the shard store, the C3PO, chewbacca and falcon event stand out the most. I can’t say for certain but it also seems like the cost to move mods has been reduced as well? If so that is another check in the box.

With the c3pO and chewbacca event you went with farmable toons that long time players had a very good chance of having.

With the Falcon event you went with ships everyone had ample time to farm. I personally did not farm for the event because I CHOSE not too. Not because I didn’t like the ship but because I had other areas to focus on. But the opportunity given to the players was there. That’s all that we can ask for IMO. Limiting it to 4 BH ships and ANY capital ship was more than generous.

I hope with the promise to you guys made to release more game content from the original triliology the formula will remain the same. It would be great to utilize the ogs again. Old Ben has been getting a bit of a revival in arena so a little boost for him would be awesome (wink, wink).

And last but not least THANK YOU for fixing the join button!!!

I am sure there will be more bumps and complainers along the road, but every journey has them. But as someone who has complained I felt onligated to say thank you and acknowledge the good work you guys have done recently.

Replies

• Options
    Brown nose much? I'm only impressed with the addition of the old republic. But glad that other cheaply reskinned reused trash is out of my face finally.