Need ships help

https://swgoh.gg/p/983744743/

If anyone can suggest a decent like, direction for me to work towards it'd really help. Find that I have to work an exorbitant amount to stay top 25ish of my fleet arean group. Then went on haiatus for 4 days and now I came back to find myself ranked 130+ ! Just I feel my current unit is weak, especially defending...

I use this setup for now:
Home one (FC)
J Consular
Tie Silencer
IG2000
CS Arc 130 (R)
Slave I (R)
A Tano (R)

Open to any suggestions. I've racked up 100+ shards for bossks ship once I can farm bossk his ship will be bad already to toss in. I should hit lv 85 hopefully tomorrow...... Are there other ships that I already have that I should use instead, though?

Replies

• Options
    With what you have, I am impressed you got as high as you did.

* stop dumping resources into Endurance and Executrix with the exception of getting Executrix to 5* ASAP and later 6* for the ship ability mats challenges
    * don't use Slave 1 as a reinforcement: it gets pulled first by the AI and it taunts and it's too squishy to be doing that
    * power up a taunting tank for your starting line: if HT is not currently an option then either Biggs or Sun-Fac
    * gear up the pilots of the ships you are using: pilots are a big part of a ship's power and gear is a big part of the pilot's power
    * stop wasting resources on fighters you aren't using

Starting lineup:
    Tie Silencer
    Jedi Consular
    Slave 1

Reinforcements:
    Ahsoka
    Clone Sargeant (the only way this so-called tank can taunt)
    Plo Koon
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the suggestions. I'll change up my line and see if I get better results.