Unique Buffs and Revival

WasteMyTime2022
192 posts Member
edited January 2019
I was wondering. Does BasShan’s Battle Meditation give some for the challenge? I seen that Ackbar’s Tactical genius counts but is there any else?
Post edited by WasteMyTime2022 on

Replies

• Bouu
    109 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Bb8 has another unique buff.

For revives Ewok elder has one, jolee Bindo has one for Jedi, mother talzin has a leader ability that causes many revives. Night sister zombie revives itself if run with other NS. Captain Han Solo can revive rebels (the one in all the snow gear).

I’m sure I’m missing some stuff but others will help out. EDITED: forgot to mention daka cannot use her revive ability on herself. Defeated toons don’t take turns, however if you use NS zombie with her there are some mechanics that will kill the zombie instead and then the zombie instantly revives
  • Options
    Bouu wrote: »
    Bb8 has another unique buff.

For revives Ewok elder has one, jolee Bindo has one for Jedi, mother talzin has a leader ability that causes many revives. Night sister zombie revives itself if run with other NS. Captain Han Solo can revive rebels (the one in all the snow gear).

I’m sure I’m missing some stuff but others will help out. EDITED: forgot to mention daka cannot use her revive ability on herself. Defeated toons don’t take turns, however if you use NS zombie with her there are some mechanics that will kill the zombie instead and then the zombie instantly revives

That was an accident but I forgot what I meant to say. Does Zombies self resurrection work?