In game cheater reporting

Prev1
Seemingly ingame cheating button does nothing?

I generally don't like reporting cheaters or people as cheaters but there is no way this guy can clear the og falcon meta with this.

.49why4b1xxz3.png

Replies

• Options
    How do you know he cleared the falcon event?
  • Options
    Well the ships aren't sorted by power so we can't really tell if he has other stronger ships from that photo. Falcon isn't unbeatable though, maybe they just used a bunch of attempts until they got the RNG they needed.
  • Options
    He's in 1st place with those fleets?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you suspect a cheater, compile a bunch of screenshots, such as his position at the top, his roster, and send a PM to @CG_LucifersDaddy
  • Options
    How is that impossible?
  • Options
    He has 5 g12 ships and 2 g12 capital ships
  • Options
    Where is his hound's tooth at?....

For the record, OG falcon is meta, but also requires the right ship compositions...... Just adding it alone to a lineup won't make folks invincible.. . Maybe he is picking on weaker compositions.....
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Is he a new face? Or have you seen him before in the top 50
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    What do you mean by it does nothing? If you report somebody they will have to investigate it and that may take a while depending on what is in the queue. You can send a PM here but it still may take a while. They aren’t going to just boot somebody based on a report without looking into it.
  • Options
    How is that impossible?
    You released a ship* that literally can't lose on defense unless by itself.[...]You're dooming everyone who isn't getting it to not have a chance.[...]
    *Note: He was talking about the Falcon.

Can you please decide which standpoint you wanna represent?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Maybe he just has a very good gaming chair...
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Where is his hound's tooth at?....

For the record, OG falcon is meta, but also requires the right ship compositions...... Just adding it alone to a lineup won't make folks invincible.. . Maybe he is picking on weaker compositions.....

Hounds Tooth isn't required (or even necessarily super helpful) for climbing, it mostly just helps keep you from falling on defense. If you don't mind the 50 crystal refresh (well worth it for top 5 crystal rewards) to climb back up HT is optional.
  • Options
    I think you are maybe jumping to conclusions too fast, I would give benefit of the doubt

1.) he has been in top for awhile.
    2.) he doesn’t have ht(the very ship that everyone cried about that it was unbeatable, etc), yet he was able to handle it just fine with his current fleet.
    3.) he has a pretty good fleet.
    4.) i don’t think falcon = i win button, especially on defense.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    I think you are maybe jumping to conclusions too fast, I would give benefit of the doubt

1.) he has been in top for awhile.
    2.) he doesn’t have ht(the very ship that everyone cried about that it was unbeatable, etc), yet he was able to handle it just fine with his current fleet.
    3.) he has a pretty good fleet.
    4.) i don’t think falcon = i win button, especially on defense.

1) just because he's top for awhile doesn't really mean anything
    2) he doesn't use any tank in fleet
    3) he does not have a pretty good fleet
    4) I beat him on auto in 30 secs he barely gets to go..

But i am willing to give him the benefit on the doubt. I personally just can't see his ships doing it. And note his command shuttle isn't even maxed

ep1caok4njrw.png

On point 1 - yes it does. If he is cheating and climbing using a cheat with a junk squad, he would be dropped quickly because his squad is no good ,if hes been there for a bit, it would seem he is doing something right. At least to some extent.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Either way if you suspect cheating:
    Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.
  • Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    Seemingly ingame cheating button does nothing?

I generally don't like reporting cheaters or people as cheaters but there is no way this guy can clear the og falcon meta with this.

.49why4b1xxz3.png

Why don't you post a sceenshot of his arena team and not the low end of his ships inventory he could still take first in sone arenas with a maxed bugs team
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I can see him winning with that fleet. I use 5* HT some days and Biggs some days. I also use Ghost and Phantom. Only 2 of my Pilots are G12 and I can finish top 10 before Falcon (not sure now).

Boba Scimitar and Phantom are all tank-ish. Shuttle and Ahsoka are good at Killing HT. Silencer is just good all around. And FOTP and Shuttle can play some TM games. Maybe I missed it but who is his capital ship?

Perhaps hes cheating but if hes been there for a while, maybe he just has a unique strategy. Id love to know what it is.
This discussion has been closed.