Ideas for TW and TB

What do people think about adding bonuses based on guild/member accomplishments?

Something like if 10 people in the guild have sith master title then everyone in the guild gets a bonus to their sith teams. Or for every person with the title, increase x stat by x amount.

This has the added side effect of giving people a reason to work on those side quests.

Replies

• Options
    I like the idea in theory but there would have to be some sort of easy way for us to tell what bonuses the other guild has in effect. Otherwise, we'd be attacking teams with "hidden" bonuses, so to speak. As long as there is some sort of guild summary screen for the opposing guild which lists that info (and there should be an easier way to check out the opposing guild anyway), then I'm all for it. Gives a little more benefit and reward to all thag grinding.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I'd be down, but I'd rather it be a PVE only thing.
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    I'd be down, but I'd rather it be a PVE only thing.

Yeah, something like that for raids in addition to TBs would be cool.
  • Options
    Whatever they do they need to get rid of this 0 cooldown crap on ewoks. Funny how they dont care about us only getting one turn per the CPU 15 but when its opposite they nerf everyone
  • Options
    I like this idea alot. I want the Jedi title, but can't justify G12 Anakin, or Dooku for the Sith.