Does every P3 run end when buff immunity and health gain is prevented?

Running a Empire team T6 and notice once this happens it’s over my toons r dead lol. Is this true for all teams or can teams get past this stage.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    You mean enrage? Most runs in all phases end when the boss gets to enrage. That’s kind of the point of the mechanic.
  • Options
    In theory, the Deathstorm P3 team could solo the thing. Once you've stacked up enough health on Daka and Asajj they're capable of tanking quite a few enrage hits. When Daka dies you'd need to revive her with a basic ability and then use a heal (her own one or Asajj's) before an enemy (whether it's a sword or Traya with her AoE basic) damages her, as the healing immunity gets applied upon damage (unlike the buff immunity that's going to be reapplied instantly).

For all other teams it's pretty much game over as soon as the enrage kicks in.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I think that might be what technique is called but haven’t read abilities. NS will be my next team I throw gear on so I’ll test them out there c what stage they r best in. Thanks and yeah I have noticed this in phase 2 as well I die then lol. But I don’t think there is healer effects taken away just so much damage from sion u lose in one turn.