Lack of Ship Omegas

2Next

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    The challenge runs three times per week, you get two bites at that apple, and get at least 2 Omegas per challenge (Can you get 1? I'm not logged in right now so I can't verify, but I don't recall ever getting less than 2), which means 12 per week just from the challenge. That's actually more than regular omegas per week.

The problem is that fleet omegas are still relatively new, so folks have barely had time to finish off their first ships and now that the ship meta has shifted a little they're having trouble getting the omegas for their new ships. It's kind of like when omegas first came out for characters (Remember that? Pepperidge Farms remembers.) and folks were legit arguing back and forth about how you should put an omega on Old Daka's basic or HK's leader ability first or second.

My issue isn't with omega materials (Although I'm short on them, to be clear, just like everyone else) it's reinforcement materials. There's no challenge for those, though you can get a few from an event once every couple weeks, and the first few fleet boards don't give any as drops.

Challenges are key here... 2 ships omegas makes up for the zero zetas i get every challenge day...just think in 14 weeks i will be able to max one ship and zeta zero characters Challenges are AWESOME.... for the people who benefit from my 0 zetas getting the 3’s and 4’s to balance out math....

Man i love challenge days because i live...LIVE for the letdown everytime.... masochism is amazing i lovvvve it

Edit no confirmation bias here have not gotten a 2 in over a month, two total once this month and 1 maybe 40% on two tries.... im riding 0’s like uurrrrrrorrrrrorrrrrr rides da banthas
  • Options
    At least you can purchase zetas with fleet tokens. I use all my fleet tokens to buy zetas so I usually accumulate 1-2 full zetas a month between fleet store, events rewards, and the occasional zetas in challenges.

Not so much with ship Omegas.
  • Options
    The last 3 nodes in normal fleet battles give a good amount of omegas if you use all your ship energy for it.

I had over 200 omegas stacked up and still have around 80 from using a lot of it on rebel ships
  • Options
    The last 3 nodes in normal fleet battles give a good amount of omegas if you use all your ship energy for it.

I had over 200 omegas stacked up and still have around 80 from using a lot of it on rebel ships

Hmmm I guess I can try the last three nodes in normal. It shows the rewards as a possible 1 ship omega but so does all the nodes in level 5 normal. I have been refreshing my ship energy 3 times daily for five days and have only gotten 1 ship omega to drop. But I have only been farming the first node in level 5 normal to get stun cuffs also. It doesn't look like there should be a difference in drop rate but I am willing to try anything.